I'm on Speedhunters.com!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by lordtygr, Oct 27, 2009.

1. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

that's my blue lancer back there! lol i'm semi famous now! well, my car is anyway :D

[​IMG]

2. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Hey do you ever head out to the RiceKiller meets? I hear their pretty intense lol.

3. lordtygr

I haven't yet, but a couple of my HALO guys have with mixed reveiws

4. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Yeah I can imagine. We've got our own meet started up here thanks to them. It's pretty sweet actually.

5. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Thats cool. I can remember when my car was on the opening credits of the Nopi Tunervision show that came on weekly.

6. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

LOL You can kinda see it :p

7. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I find it funny that the crowds are standing away from you. lol

8. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Haha yeah but still cool.

9. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

What do you expect... our Lancers are all lame sedans... LOL sure they look cool from the front but really...they're slow grocery getters :p

don't get me wrong, I love my car, but if I saw it at a show next to like a nice BMW or Audi or something... I'd be like "ooooh" to the better cars haha.

10. lordtygr

yeah, but are 3 people checkin out my ride. at least some people have good tastes, lol. just so happens that from where that pic is taken is the front of the business that was holding the event. they had a DJ, Maids, Games, an all female streetfighter 4 tournament, etc. goin on. plus that was where all the VIP cars were,