I was arrested for....

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

"Jason was arrested for assaulting two cops who Durant sent to question him."

Now it's your turn to find out how you will be arrested, the google way. Go to google, type "(your FIRST name) was arrested for" and see what you got sent to the slammer for. Remember to use the quotations marks, or else it wont work.

ex: "sandi was arrested for"

2. vash_241987

vash_241987 Well-Known Member

"Jezer was one of 1,414 arrested at the massive protest in April, 1977 at the Seabrook Nuclear Plant in New Hampshire"

Seems that I hated the vietnam war, and was a protester beore I was born :toothy10: :cussing:

3. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

JAKE was arrested for possession of syringes, drug paraphernalia,. and being under the influence of a controlled substance

yep sounds about right!!! :D :D :D :roll:

4. EpiiCk

EpiiCk Well-Known Member

Andrew was arrested for a charge that never existed and he was released when we got to the police station last night. The cop that arrested Andrew was very aggressive and violent, practicing his intimidation techniques- it seems Andrew might not just complain but actually sue the delusional butthead.

5. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

in Arkansas for less then a month, Ray was arrested for cattle theft.

WOW, that's too funny to make up!

6. 91talontsi

91talontsi Active Member

Christopher was arrested for disorderly conduct in a hospital, where he was being treated for head injuries sustained in a street fight. After being dragged into the police station, Christopher was left lying unconscious in the charge office.

7. patf1234

patf1234 Active Member

Patrick was arrested for 1st degree murder and arson and for domestic violence

8. Solsonic

Solsonic Well-Known Member

Steve was arrested for exposing his penis to a group of school children.

Steve was arrested for swallowing a condom filled with marijuana

Ummm Wow. 8O

9. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

MWHAHAAH i got the best one beat mine if u guys could

Jay was arrested for cultivation of marijuana. Jay was handcuffed. A tightness check and double lock were preformed. Jay was searched and transported to the Sublette Co. Jail for booking.I took three pictures of the plant in its brownish red pot. I pulled the plant out of its pot and weighed it. The plant and the brownish red pot it was in were logged in as evidence. I put the evidence in locker #3.

10. MindlessDemon

MindlessDemon Member

"Phill was arrested for beating up a dead prostitute.. He claims she was dead when we showed up but the cops didnt believe our stories due to our condition."

LOL

11. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

Anthony was arrested for arson murder 5 victims were beating and stabed the 16 year old was shot.

12. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

Erin was arrested for public intoxication (lol) at Franklin/Alvarado, arrested for shop lifting, also for third-degree burglary and was ordered to appear in Town of Van Etten Court.

13. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Alex was arrested for allegedly embezzling two hundred and seventy-three thousand dollars from the post office.

Thats funny I never saw that money :(

14. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Michael was arrested for preforming a lewd act in a public place heheheh. How did they know

15. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

lol... first one in the column that came up was this...

John was arrested for beating a girl to a bloody pulp after she refused to kiss him good night at the end of a first date.

LOL.... that should teach her!!!

16. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

LOL OMG HAHAHAHA ROFL

17. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

i dont think im doing it right but it doesnt work for me, someon do it for me

my first name is henry

18. GODZILLA

GODZILLA Well-Known Member

Allen was arrested for not returning his textbooks in good to fair condition.

LOL :lol: