i love when people think that my lancer is an evo

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by RALLIART, Jun 16, 2007.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

i mean yes they do look about 89% alike hahha. so yeah its about midnight i am coming home from the strip. i turn of the gas station to fill up!. then outta nowhere this dude comes out of the woods and says, is that the new evo X? i am like nah man, but its the next best thing. he was so happy that he has seen a a new lancer that he took about 5 pictures and of course asked me if i could snap him one of him standing next to my car!! hahahhah he was amazed.......

just though i would share that with you guys..

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Same here a couple of girls did the same to me and they asked me if mines was the new evo (they rolled in a white wrx wagon w/gold adr) I was like almost (just like you did). they said, I was lying, I said ok. The checked out my car w/out opening the hood and they said it is bcuz I had a fmic, I said no its just a very shiney radiator. Women!?!?

3. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

hahah i am thinkng of just taking my grill off and let that shiny radiator do its thing, ppl will def think its the evo hahahahaha

4. bras_33

good idea!!!

5. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

lmao dude offerd to buy my car cuz he thought it was the evo x, i told give me 25 grand cash and shes urs lol almost got it too. :twisted: but yeah i always get that cuzz i drive like a maniac on the highways people will follow me and take pics funny stuff

6. bras_33

On my way home from work, a silver(or grey) mr is right next to me, gives me the thumbs and replies "very nice evo." and just takes off. I wish I did have the X to see how well or bad I would do. :D

7. vash_241987

vash_241987 Well-Known Member

lol you guys are funny...everytime I see one I always tell my mom "see look its my car if you buy it for me" but then she ask me which one... :lol: when I see one I just can't stop staring...makes me want one more.

8. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

whenever i drive, i always see people look over and stare at my car. its a good feeling knowing that i bought a nice car lol

9. ViperF16

ViperF16 Well-Known Member

^agreed

10. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

People always tell me the Lancer has a mean look to it, which is why I like it so much, but still, I cant wait for February to actually own an Evo X :)

11. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

dude i know the feeling, when i pull in to fill up all these people run to my car and like yell "honey grab the kids!, look kids its an antique, isn't it amazing this POS is still running, its a genuine ford exploder" :( haha no doubt. Its a piece, and i hate it. Damn all i do is dream about that new gts that will be mine,... eventually, and my girl, and my girl in the car, but thats another story. haha. 8)

12. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

lol ^ :lol:

13. ThePinoy

ThePinoy Well-Known Member

yea also same here but i also got other ones too like the is250,tc,TL,charger, and even a mazda sumthing.