How to port and polish the header and exhaust...

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by thetaxguy, Nov 9, 2007.

1. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

2. pinoyrage

pinoyrage Well-Known Member

8O i just got through reading that thread. OMG! i can't believe this guy! hope everyone reads this though. it's a good learning tool! :D ...good find.

3. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

8O This is why we make hondas our bitches and we also dont let them near our cars.....

4. thetaxguy

I could not have said it better myself?!? :?

5. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

ok, dont blame honda techs on these idiots. I had a '95 civic coupe and i ported and polished it myself and what these guys did is just STUPID. for all you little kids out there and try stupid stuff like this, "READ" about how an engine works first before doing something stupid to your car. to port and polish you dont used sand, who the hell told these idiots to use sand. "STUPID" you have to use a Dremal, you have to take the head completely apart. Im a HONDA tech guy as well as a MITSU guy, stop blaming honda and blame the idiots that do idiotic things!!!

6. Nemo420

if you want to make a honda your bitch, i can set something up and you can put your money where your mouth is......

just an offer, dont get crazy with your SRI.....LMAO!

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

LMFAO :twisted: unfortunately so true, it just so happens the have a honduh, so...

8. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

um i think that thread is just a joke..

9. Nemo420

actually, they were working on an audi but the guy whos posted said his friend only works on hondas.....i bet their only like 18 or 19....lmao, only the young ones do stupid stuff like that....lmao

10. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I stand corrected, audi...

11. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

anyone wanna help me pump some sand in my engine to boost performance?? i can find a nice park to jack all of it's sand. 8)

maybe soemone can bring a truck for more sand? lol

12. Nemo420

LMAO, the more the merrier.....LMAO

13. thetaxguy

Was this directed at me??? :?

Who needs 25 lbs of boost when you can have 25 lbs of sand. Vrooooooooom!

14. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

I really don't see why this should be a sticky or even what this has to deal with Lancer's so I am going to move this to off topic and unsticky....

15. Rican_GTS

Rican_GTS Member

[size=18]Wow! Now that's called ignorance. I must say that isht was funny as hell. Especially after spending some $ on an Audi. I'm so glad that us Mitsu type guys have better common sense than that and really asks the questions before we do anything crazy like that. GO LT GO!!!!!!!!

16. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

burned

17. resolutionny7

resolutionny7 Well-Known Member

lmao haha totally burned lmao

18. GODZILLA

GODZILLA Well-Known Member

RoFl ... HAHAHAHAHAHilarious