How much did everyone get their lancer for?

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by JayGTS88, Jul 31, 2007.

1. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

So how much did everyone get their 08 lancer for out the door price? i need some info so i can go get 1 lol thanks. The lancer i want is the GTS M/T Wicked White Sun+sound pkg with Navi+tech pkg on the mitsu site it was 21k i am hopping to get it out the door with tax for 19.5-20k.

2. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

Howdy,

As I have also been researching the Lancer, I have been asking this question as well. In some of the other forums where I speak with current owners, some over on the east coast as well as some on the west cost managed to get fully loaded 08' Lancer GTS' normally stickered at around the 21K to 22K mark down to the 17K and 18K mark with a little hard ball negotiating. I am not sure if this included TTL save for one guy who managed to get one fully loaded with a dealer additional "appearance warranty" that covers fixing any paint chips/scratches and interior finish issues such as fabric rips/tears and or scratches and cracks in the dash, etc. for 5 yrs. or 60,000 miles out the door with TTL for 17.5K. Talk about your good negotiator.

It's possible to wheel and deal, just make sure you got all your ducks in a row before you go head to head with the dealer's sharks.

Bill

3. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i got my 2008 gts with sun and sound package for 18,750 or somthing like that. I was happy with the deal i got

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Got my ES for $17k...they wanted it for $22k, they wanted me to pay for the mark-up. I said F U, i am going to get a civic (which was bs) and a little more haggle and got it a lil over $1000 from msrp

5. 08SilverES90

08SilverES90 Well-Known Member

I got my ES, w/o sun+sound and nav for 15k, like 17 out the door

6. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

man those markups are 'effin crazy, i know here in NC it is hard to find the GTS's but they are all MSRP, and this one dealer up in Kentucky has like twenty gts, half fully loaded, all msrp. Screw those markups on the West Coast.

7. bras_33

^ off topic, but very nice sig!!!!

8. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

got my es 08 cvt for 15.3k then the 500 graduate rebate :]

9. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

guys can we please start posting in the right forums, and right sections, this should be in the off topic.. MODS i hope you are noticing this things and moving the posts to the right sections :roll:

10. bras_33

^we have the power to do that? yeah boyeee

11. Trainwrcked

Trainwrcked Member

I just recently bought my GTS CVT. They wanted 21k. Long story short and 2 days later, walked out $500.oo above invoice at $17,300. I'm happy. No sun/sound, but that's ok for the price I paid.

12. mujahidMD

mujahidMD Well-Known Member

Re:

Thats an awesome price iam gono try to negotiate for a 09 GTS Manual with Navi for 18000 OTD is that reasonable?

13. 08LancerAnt

08LancerAnt Well-Known Member

I got my RR 08 Lancer ES w/ Sun and Sound package for $18000 thats with the factory GTS wing added on.

14. jarol220

jarol220 Well-Known Member

06 lancer es 10k 13k miles bought in july of 08

15. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I got my 08 GTS new with 54 miles on it, manual tranny and sunroof for $16k out the door.

16. mujahidMD

Hey serious how the hell did you get a price like that?
    The best offer i got is 19805.32 OTD for an 09 5 SPeed with sun and sound.
    Iam trying to get the price below that but every dealer is saying show us a purshase order and we will beat that price. BTW iam buying new bc of the 0 percent offer

17. geaux 4 breauxk

geaux 4 breauxk Well-Known Member

Got an 08 GTS CVT fully loaded for $22K OTD, and raped the dealership on my trade in. Then 30 days later went back and bough an 08 Outlander and did the same thing!

FACE!

18. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I'm a recruiter. I have been through a $30,000 sales class and know all the games. They could pull the wool over my eyes. The dealer made $200 off me and thats it.

A scanned copy of my signed invoice/contract was posted on EvoM. Find it, print it, and take it up to your dealership. :D

19. mujahidMD

Can you help me find it i cant

20. menozcm

menozcm Active Member

i got my 08 Aqua Metallic gts used fully loaded for 14666 out the door