Hey guys! sorry I didn't make the huge meet

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by The Beav, Jun 21, 2009.

1. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Well as you know I didn't make it to the meet :( and I was really mad that I didn't go. but their is so much shit going on in my life right now. I am in the process of a divorce... and I will be leaving the military here shortly... and to top it all off thanks to my future x-wife I have a few bills in collections! So I am trying desperately to keep my car! so far so good... Currently I am out at sea! This is my last underway!!! can't wait... but I kind of don't want to leave! I just really wanted to say sorry and I hope you all had a really great time! I hope you guys don't shun me from the site. Well in a few weeks I’ll be fluent on here once again! later for now!

The Beav!!!

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

we understand, no hard feeligs!

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I was wondering where you went. I didn't go to the meet either cuz I'm broke but I noticed you haven't been posting at all.

Hope everything works out for you.

4. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

so what i miss guys? i see jake has changes his name? does that mean you have a new ride??? what's with this new lay out? i like it but what does some of this stuff mean??

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Man, there is absolutely NO need to apologize for missing a meet or not being hugely active here. For the most part, we all have shit going on that takes priority. Me and my wife just found out that we're going to have to move, because our landlord is getting foreclosed on..in the house we're in. As for the new layout, it takes a little to get used to, but it seems to function soo much better. Good luck through your trials Beav, and we'll be here to support you in any way we can..in a totally hetero, non-gay way. Lol

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

understandable man