HEAD - UNIT PROBLEM

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older- General Information' started by xxmisfits1, Jun 7, 2010.

1. xxmisfits1

xxmisfits1 Member

so I installed a new head-unit i was having problems with the battery (wasn't screwed down properly) then this morning went out to get some stuff, was driving the head-unit wouldn't go on? and i was wondering anyone got some tips i could try to get it working?? i even had my friend who is good with subs/ electronics that kinda shit he didn't know what up either. anyone have help id appreciate it :D THANKSS

2. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

the fuse in the head unit may have blown or even any of the fuses along the line to the head unit i believe the one for the stereo is on the interior fuse box but first I would check the connection on the battery

3. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

fuses maybe, your faceplate might be loose as well

4. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Faceplate might be loose like shieldwolf said. Definitely go back and check all your wiring, and make sure everything is still intact. Battery connection and all that jazz.

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Grounding issue. check fuses and make sure your unit is grounded properly.

6. xxmisfits1

xxmisfits1 Member

okay so ill just check the fues and get back at you guys. im not sure if its the wiring it self because it DID work for awhile now it just messed up.