GT 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by 1slowlance, Dec 2, 2010.

Tags:
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Post your pictures, questions, stories, anything about Gran Turismo here. I'll start. Got two nice pictures the other day. Love the photography in the game. Now I'll have an endless supply of background for my computer. Lol. Took pictures of the 97 Civic hatch and an Evo VI. Their big, I know. Deal with it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

3. 1slowlance

Is that a Honda TSX?

4. JDMFanatik

'02 honda accord euro r to be exact. but yes, here in the us, its the acura tsx. my next car in real life for sure. =]

5. 1slowlance

Definitely. I love those cars. Beautiful interior and not slow either. Hopefully I'll have more pictures later today. I love how easy it is to transfer pictures and such.

6. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Dumb question here!

How did yall put rims and a CF hood on the hatch? It won't let me? It says you can only put rims on premium cars...how do I make this bitch premium?

7. JDMFanatik

its a certain year for my hatch. cant remember what year mine is. i got my type r from the dealership. you cant change a standard into premium. which sucks about this game.

8. davidlanceres

Yea, that's what I was thinking, that gives Forza +1 imo but oh well I still love both games.

9. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

my girlfriend is getting a ps3 for christmas, im ganna buy this game and play it on her consol haha

10. 1slowlance

It's the 97 hatch that's a premium. I'm hoping they'll do updates or dlc or something to add more premium cars or make current standard cars premium.

11. davidlanceres

I would have the 98. This game is really disappointing, I mean I like it an all...it's just not looking like a game that took 2-3 years of hardcore developing.

12. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

graphics and physics are there.....where the fuck is my crash damage son? Back to Need for Speed hot pursuit

13. davidlanceres

Graphics are nothing to pop a boner over, like all the cars that were in GT4 still look the same graphics wise, and all of the newer cars look great...idk maybe it's just me, but I am playing on a 1080p LED tv. The damage is almost non existent, you can't upgrade brakes, and so many cars are limited to what you can do.

How's NFS hot persuit?

14. JDMFanatik

i, too, am hoping that they could release some updates that enables us to do more customization on each cars.

15. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I think its bad-ass. I still have to buy it, but friend keeps bringing it by every now and then.

16. davidlanceres

Sweet, I'll probably pick it up once it price drops.

17. 1slowlance

18. JDMFanatik

19. Jogenmaru

What this man said. But that topic is for another thread.

20. Jogenmaru

I really like this picture for some reason.