Fun Ride at Lunchtime

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Wasper, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

I work in an Industrial Park at a machine shop, down the way a bit there is another machine shop and the owner there has a 2006 WRX with a new exhaust he just put on.

So, wanting to see his upgrade, at lunch I went down there to ask what he got, and he told me it was a Borla exhaust system. He put on a header, high-flow Cat and a tuned borla muffler (Hush series I think he said).

The guy is like almost 60 years old, but he has the heart of a 18 year old tuner, lol... So, of course he ran in and got his keys so I could hear it. he let her warm up then hit the revs a few times... Man, that thing sounded sweet ! Not to loud, just a nice deep tone.

Then, wanting to show off his ride, he said "Hop in, Ill take you for a spin."

I get in and we drive a to the onramp of 691 (pretty straight highway) and go a few miles. He didnt really get on it, just a leasurliy drive. while driving he was telling me about the chip he had put in and some of the other mods he did.

At this point we were on our way back. I asked how many horsepower he was running.. He said ruffly 300hp... and then he looked over at me and smiled....

Then he punched it... MAN, let me tell you that thing hauls ass ! Totally threw me against the seat. All I got to say is thats one fast little ride he has there, and the Borla exhuast sounded sweet as hell.

By the time we got back I didnt have time to eat my lunch, but it was worth it, lol

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

boost ftw

3. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

This is why Mitsu needs to hurry up and release the Ralliart edition already...

Bill

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

I LOVE the wrx... i wanted to buy one so bad....

i love their distinctive sound.. you can recognise them from a mile a way for their roar....