Fun in the..........snow

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by RedStar, Feb 3, 2008.

1. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Well i wanted to get a drifting video or somewhat of a drifting video for my boss in Mexico but it snowed a bit too much and instead of me sliding on snow i was sliding in snow which really didnt help with the concept of sliding.

But anyways here is a vid an ima try to make a better once soon.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8Hovrogz1_I

2. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

I had no freaken idea it snows in mexico. :D

We should all have meets in mexico someday.. haha

Nice vids man. What's the song tittle? Bone thugs? bizzy bone?

3. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

did you have some snow tires or sumtin...cuz when i took my gts on the snow my car was slipping like crazy...

4. RedStar

Nope just stock tires. I just do it so much that im actually gettin good on controlling this bad boy.

Also, i do not live in mexico, I live in USA but do freelance work with mexico.

The song name is ready 4 war from btnh

I will try to get more footage tomorrow with better results.

5. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Ah, I see. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the song. :D

6. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

That just looks like sliding a little bit in the snow, I didnt see any drifting.

7. RedStar

yes i know its too much snow.

8. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

lol i live in calgary canada i spend about 8 to 9 months of the year on snow believe me inorder to control your car on snow it takes skill...snow drifting is huge here for the street racers..everybody uses sumer tires and you just learn how to SD *snowdrift* its sweet cuz you can drift at much greater angles at a much lower speed..technicly meaning less damage but its cold as balls out so plastic shatters....but its the thought that counts :p

9. kevinwright

kevinwright New Member

I totally agree with Grizbone that he didn't see any drifting in the snow.
    I had some experience of sliding with snow in the past. In this case, you should have ability to control your car.

10. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

WOW! Talk about bringing back a dead topic........

11. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

snow drifitn is fun , i do it at work in the parking around the cars and i always see ppl looking in the windows waiting for me to crash