Fast & Furious 4 release date moved up

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by slipshft, Dec 11, 2008.

1. slipshft

slipshft Well-Known Member

FAST & FURIOUS, the fourth installment of the racing franchise, is complete already, so Universal has moved it up from June 12 to April 3, taking WOLFMAN's place.

This info from Variety via VFX Newswire http://vfxworld.com/?atype=news&id=25703&sa=adv&code=91367ff7. It seens that the Wolfman movie will not be ready on time, and FF4 is already done, so it has been moved up in the release schedule.

Also, just wanted to say hey!

2. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

Cool.

3. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

OooOooOoh. The first two are my fave movies.... the 3rd one I watched once and hated.... LOL.

Hope this one is good! But what I'm really looking forward to is Transformers 2.

4. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

Don't be hating on the drift scene lol. Nah but the only thing that didn't appeal to me is that it didnt connect with the first two till the very end.

5. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Loved them all and going to continue to love them all!

6. LuvMyLancer

Maybe that's why I didn't like it ? It had nothing to do with the first two... plus it just seemed so.... fake...

7. 4B12LancerGTS

Well they all have a fake atmosphere...fake everything really.....all the cars are fake.....most stunts.....but the movies are still a lot of fun to watch! best car movies ive seen!

8. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

cant wait to see KRU's Lancer gts there.

9. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

I'm there.

10. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

oh nice.... your galant in it?

11. LuvMyLancer

Yeah but I mean like... there's fake like most movies, then there's fake like there's no way thats possible so why bother LOL.

12. 08CustomLancer

08CustomLancer Well-Known Member

x2 the first two were good, #3 they had nothing better to do, altho some nice american cars at the begining, and so far from the trailors this one seems like it has a story line to it.

13. 4B12LancerGTS

Yea it better have a story dammit! lol well i liked them all!

My Order is
    The Fast and the Furious
    Tokyo Drift
    2 Fast 2 Furious

Hopefully numba 4 will be numba 1 but idk the numba 1 is the best !

14. 08CustomLancer

i have to say that i enjoy 2 the most. then 1 then 3. but 4 better be good after all the hype going on. although i love them i hope 4 ends it. 5 would just be stupid.

15. LuvMyLancer

I'm not sure if I like 1 or 2 better... Luda definitely beats stupid Ja Rule that's for sure haha.

16. 08CustomLancer

yeah Luda is just awesome. I hope they got him in this one. Luda was in the second one right?

17. LuvMyLancer

You bet your sweet ass he was haha.

18. 08CustomLancer

im not sure who listens to his music, but he is just one talented guy. he better be in #4.

19. LuvMyLancer

I listen to his Red Light District album all the time :lol:

20. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i like Luda but i really like T.I. and Jeezy. what do you expect. i'm from GA.