Fast and Furious Which movie

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by RALLIART, Apr 3, 2009.

Which fast and furious did you like the best

1. Fast and Furious

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2 Fast 2 Furious

55.0%
  3. Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo Drift

15.0%
  4. Fast and Furious 4

30.0%
  1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

If you have seen the newest instalment to the fast and furious series. Post your opinions below.. I though it was kick ass.

ALso please vote

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Although it was great to see Vin Desiel and Paul Walker back together, nothing ever beats the original and first in a movie. Look at Rocky, Friday 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, ect.

3. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

technically it's not Fast and the Furious 4 it's just Fast and the Furious the First one was THE Fast and the Furious the new movie is the 3rd in order... Tokyo drift is the 4th... just say'n lol!

4. Thatguy

Thatguy Well-Known Member

ill admit it. the storyline was probably the best in the series. i actually like this one the most. car wise though id go with tokyo drift.

5. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

don't ruin it for me!!! haha I need to go see it ASAP. most likely today!

6. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

I liked 2 fast and Tokyo Drift. Gotta watch this one though even though it looks pretty lame.

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

It was alright, the story line was ok. Anyone catch KRU's car? I did for a split second LOL.

8. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

yo at the premiere tonight so many people were getting pulled over for just revving their engines. a friend got a $250 ticket for "disturbing the peace" other than that event and movie were both great

9. Dabrits

Dabrits Well-Known Member

Initial D should be added to the list of options. I know it's not F&F, but I think it is the best drifting movie around.

10. l_lancer1

l_lancer1 Well-Known Member

if you havent seen this one, go see it! i saw it last night an i personally just wanted to watch it for the cars haha but the plot was one of the best. just like the rest of the fast an furious there were some cheesy parts but rest of it was great!

11. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

new one, it's lame... only skyline there looks nice, rest american muscules... and movie w/out ending (again) so probably we ganna se Diezel i Japan on da next movie :)))

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

There will not be another movie. This movie was actually the third one and Tokyo Drift was the fourth one, that's why in the one Haun went his own way..

13. djgosha

djgosha Well-Known Member

yea... and in da end of tokyo drift Dizel apears w/ Buick and race Shawn.. so it's ganna be like this: sister and paul and those two amigos ganna get Dizel out of jail bus, and he ganna run to Tokyo... and after that i don't what gana be... :D

14. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

They're talkin about a 5th movie about Paul and Vin racing around in Europe... lol

15. blackOZ

blackOZ Well-Known Member

saw it today and it was badazz
    all cars were badazz even the muscle cars
    if you havent seen it i suggest that u go see it as soon as possible
    and in my opinion its the best one so far

16. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

Alrighty, I saw it! Good movie but the first two are definitely still my favorite.

New one didn't really make sense in some parts (ie in 2F2F Brian and Roman were stayin in Miami and opening a garage and now suddenly Brian is back in LA as a cop??)

It was kind of a depressing movie, all about revenge, not really about cars at all (just had cars in it).

So yeah... kinda disappointed with this one when compared to the first two.

Bring on Xmen and Transformers: ROTF! haha

17. RicanLancer

RicanLancer Well-Known Member

oh, well you know, i'm sure with this economy the excuse would be that he lost all his money with the car shop and accepted an FBI offer or some crap like that. you know they don't care much for the storyline in these movies. lol

18. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

well i say this latest one kicks ass...kind a sad cuz there werent any evo around on this movie, but the story line all adds up pretty good...pretty sick if you ask me...

19. Homie

Homie Well-Known Member

Did any of you guys stay through the credits?!

They had a race at the end of them! It was a Lancer GTS vs all the other cars in the movie!

It was a lead in to a sequel! The Slow and Depressing!

20. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

wait... was said lancer a white one