Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by SeRious08, Aug 4, 2008.

1. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Anyone interested in getting in on a LT.com fantasy football league if I started it up?

It would be done through NFL.com or ESPN. Would need at a minimum 10-12 players.

If you are interested please post.

Interested:
    SeRious08

2. SeRious08

Noone???

3. BuEnO

BuEnO Member

id be down if it happens

4. SeRious08

So we have:

SeRiou08
    BuEno
    Gator4life

We need atleast 8 more...

5. gator4life108

gator4life108 Well-Known Member

count me in......have you looked into yahoo fantasy football, thats where i do all my leagues at, much easier to use. But count me in

6. SeRious08

Well I wanted to get into a league that I can check at work. Our govt computers don't allow us tio login to Yahoo.

7. gator4life108

oh crap i forgot about that....im not sure if i can access espn fantasy at my work either. They seem to block everything with fantasy, games, etc. I hate government computers

8. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

I am sorry to go offtopic and seem like a complete idiot, but what is fantasy football? I heard all my teachers talking about it when i was in high school but never knew what it was.

9. gator4life108

Basically you pick a bunch of players (QB,RB,Defense,K,TE,WR) and depending on how well they do is based on how many points you get. You can trade or pick up free agents (players that are not picked by anyone in your league.) Lots of fun and competitive once you get the hang of it.