Evo IX or 8G Lancer?

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by 2k8 ES, Jun 14, 2009.

Evo IX vs. Evo X

1. Evo IX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Evo X

100.0%
  1. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I was just walking around a car meet tonight and I saw an Evo IX and a Evo X sitting next to each other and I just wanted to know what you guys thinks looks better. BASED PURELY ON LOOKS! If you had no idea which motor was in which car, what would you choose?

And in case you're in need of a history lesson...
    Evo IX http://www.uberrides.com/photos/0305/evo_ix0.jpg
    Evo X http://www.plunderguide.com/wp-content/ ... tion-x.jpg

Oh and don't start some huge fight on here.. it just ends up in people getting banned and upset. Besides.. there is no winner, their both SWEET!

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

X is sexier but I prefer the IX engine better bcuz I worked on a lot of 4g63t with and without mivec

3. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol yeah. I really can't decide. The IX I saw tonight was soooo clean. White with CF front diffuser, lowered, rims. Looked so good. But I've got a little baby X so it's impossible to decide!

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

no you dont, you have a lancer!!! way different from the X

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I said a baby X :) The Mitsu guys were like "Dude we made the Evo X and it looks badass! But it's expensive.. so we'll make different versions with less stuff for cheaper." AKA baby X :)

And yes, I do realize the only similarity I could ever wish to have to the X is the body style and maker of the car.

6. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I'm actually more for the VIII myself..but the IX is close enough. Didn't really like the new front bumper. Lol

7. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

I'm an 8g guy but there is something i love about those IX's if there done up right. I find this car extremely badass!
    [​IMG]

8. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

The only problem I have with the new Lancers, and the new Evos, is that they look the same. With the Evo 7,8,9, you could tell the difference between an evo, and a regular Lancer. I guess it's just me, because I know a lot of ya'll, with the new Lancers, are going to say you can easily tell. I just like the older Lancers and Evos more.

9. BringDownTheSky

BringDownTheSky Well-Known Member

^+1. Evo IX for the win. its better in like every way. Im not saying I dont like the X's, Id take one any day, but the styling AND the performance both the the IXs side, I gotta go with the IX.

10. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

It's 9G.
    X > IX

11. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Haha good points on both sides. I love that picture of the IX. I really like the X because of how different it is from all the other lancers.

12. marauder96

marauder96 Well-Known Member

oo i love that one. Especially the bronze rims. I'm looking forward to some TE37's in bronze. :bom: