dyno funds

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by FinestGTS, Dec 22, 2007.

1. FinestGTS

FinestGTS Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I wanna get my car dyno'd to see where its at to help everyone out as well. Its a dynodynamic dynometer.

They charge $100.

Im looking to see if anyone wants to donate to the cause?

My mods are as follows :

RRM Pully
    RRM Piggy ecu
    INJEN CAI

and i have a 5speed manual. PZEV Engine

Anything will help guys. I aprreciate the help and i will be going to the dyno as soon as i get some money gather'd up.

Please PM ME first for paypal information. Thanks again

2. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Id help ya out bud but im kinda saving up all i can to have enough for that exhuast from greddy. I wish you all the luck and wow thats one expensive price. Maybe look around see if anything cheaper is around? Or see if you can make freinds with a shop owner? :D

3. FinestGTS

That is Rippmods price, their is no other shop nearby with a dyno.

And that is a cheaper price then what those ass holes charge anyways.

thats y their call RIPPmods!!! lol If you take a microscope you will see RIPPoffMODS

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

if it might put your mind at ease I'll be doing a dyno next month with 3 pulls for $50. Bras might even go with me. And I have the same parts as you, only I have the injen exhaust too.

Also, I've read countless times from here and evoM that you hated the piggy and that you thought it was worthless, why do you still have it installed?

5. FinestGTS

Cause i wasted 400 + dollars on it and im to lazy to un soder the conections and return it to stock. Its not bothering me where its at so its their. I was just tyring to help the forum out with some honest #'s but w/e

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

yeah boyeee, unless my exhaust comes in before the 26th, I'll just roll through and support. I know a few from LADSM will be there with there 2g. I just have the cai and I already know how how it produces. Although I do have tint, so that may surprise me by the numbers I get. :D .

7. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

When are you guys doing this? Can I be a douche and tag along? Might as well dyno mine as well :D

8. bras_33

It is in little saigon...Jan 26th...3 runs=$50...not sure of the exact time, but evolve knows more...actually moe, evolves homie knows more or you can log onto socal3g

9. Subawho

Ok well since its a month away I will inquire again when it is near.

lalalalala ms saigon lalalalala ms saigon.

10. bras_33

WTF are you part chick? :D

11. Subawho

Its from an episode of family guy. If you say the word SAIGON the scene pops into my head. Basically an old man is pushing on his eyes to look asian and he is singing "la la la la la ms saigon. la la la la la ms saigon".

Its fucking hilarious. You had to be there.

12. bras_33

makes sense now, BTW Way the F off topic. Now back to dynos

13. Subawho

I think the one thing I have never actually done in my entire life is dyno a car I own :lol:

14. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

i'll get more info and hell ya you can tag-along Sub.

lol at finest being too lazy to un-install a part he doesn't like.