Drove the Evo X Yesterday!!!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by 08mitz, Feb 5, 2008.

1. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

F@CK! 8O

2. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

What was it like?

Bill

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I was a little disappointed. but it was still a great ride. It felt heavy for me, kinda like the 3000 gt

4. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

It did seem a lil heavy ... but... my sales man had to pull it down the street so i could drive it. on the way there he was doing 110 weaving in and out of traffic jerking the steering wheel hard. It was crazy. pulled up to the light with me driving and a turbo integra pulled up ... sales man told me to " get that a$$" the car is very quick pulled the teg to prob. altho on the other hand i do not like the interior... i mean its not bad ... just a lil less "flashy" then i expected. its just the gts interior with a diff. shift knob, ebrake handel (btw that lil set right there is 400 bucks to buy), ITS A 5 SPEED?, the steering wheel, seats and the carbon fiber inserts in the dash. stock radio no evo badging inside at all ... and it came it at a lil over 40K. Oh yeah... and no evo wing ... it had the gts wing.... i give it a 7 out of 10. i would buy it ... just not for that price... maybe 30k but not 40k. i guess we will have to see what the MR can do. Its not to be released for another month.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

/\ thats my arguement also, 40k for a GTS interior? The turbo is covered, the engine cover pops out (not even bolted), not slotted of drilled brakes and a GTS wing? for that price! REALLY!!! Same amount of money you can a G37 with leather and all the bougie goods that come with the price tag. ok, done ranting. :D

6. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

^ lol very true. I would say spend the money on an mr if its any better or just by a ra and retune it.