DAMN P.O.S.!!!!!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by eKtor, Feb 16, 2008.

1. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

You all know that i havent been happy with my lancer performance wise.... well today was the SU track day, and i unfortunately ran it down the strip today... im only going to post the pictures.. you guys tell me...

[​IMG]

I was the right lane......

To kick me in the balls even harder, the opponent car was a damn VW rabbit with 2 chicks inside ROFL....

im trying to think of good reasons to not go burn the car and claim the insurance money..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

2. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

if you hate the car so much man, you should trade it in. is yours cvt or 5speed ?

3. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

It is a CVT... i went to the dealership tis morning trying to get an ms6 (awd/turbo... 13.8 stock) and the guy really wanted to help me out but i owe too much on my POS and i cant afford the payments... :cry:

4. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

your reation time was pretty good.alot better than me,the first time i went to the track was in my old civic ex man. my reaction time was a full second (1.012) someting like that and ran a 17.001.

5. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

ms3 isnt awd its fwd, good luck with torque steer

6. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

read it again what he wrote

here i will help you out

"tis morning trying to get an ms6 (awd/turbo... 13.8 stock) "

7. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

It's cool ektor, us auto's know how slow this car is anyways. :D oh well, what are you gonna do..

8. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

im not gonna mod my car anymore... as it is the trade in value is ~just $12k.. and this is me actually seeing it in the computer, not the BS from salesmen (through a hook up, i was talking to the GM of all the holler/classic dealerships)
    im just gonna drive it like a grandma and wait till i get a good paying job and bye bye S.L.O.W.P.O.S. :lol:

sorry for the hardcore fans of the lancer... i know alota you have hopes on the turbo kit as well.. but ive been there too many time: NA car with an aftermarket turbo kit on stock internals.... its a waste of money imo, specially after 6 months when stuff starts breaking and you need to start spending money every 2 weeks on it..... ive been there tooooo many times.... thanx but no thanx

the most painful thing was watching stock latest generation civic NON SI doing mid 15s.... that was really painful.... maybe youll see me with a honduh soon... LOL jk rofl

9. voidedwarrenties

voidedwarrenties Well-Known Member

Be happy if I ran I would be in the 18s. Your at sea level I am below, in Vegas our times are a second slower than anyone a sea level

10. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

ive seen 15's bone stock, but that was 5sp, an auto will be a lot slower but almost two seconds?

11. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

YEAH ektor just get rid of the car, obviously you didnt research the car when you bought it. i mean what did you expect from 152hp? just get rid of it as soon as you can and get your mazda and join a mazda group. :roll:

12. bf360

bf360 Well-Known Member

my bad thought he said ms3

13. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

Why not trade it on a RalliArt Lancer if you are going to trade your GTS on anything?

14. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

ektor. i feel ya.

had it not been for Road-Race developoing a reputable turbo-kit, i'd be hating this car too.

it's not the fact that it's slow ( i knew that when i bought it) but the real frustrating thing is that mitsu has this little habit of slapping the face of the owners of cars with even BETTER versions as the years pass (sure you can say this is what all smart car companies do) but it still sucks to see this car got no love and the next lancer will have a better engine.

Im just gonna keep the mods i have now and then when the car is totally paid off i'll either consider boost, or trade-in. i can't stand the HP output on this thing. But taking turns real hard and the gas sipping is definetely a bonus.

Good luck whatever you do.

15. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

evolve, i have to disagree on the reputable part of rrm... back in the dsm rre has a horrible rep.. and when i saw their rrm division in the lancer community i was scared.. hopefully they prove themselves right this time with the turbo kit...

mxlou............ EDITED... not worth it lol... cheers ma friend

16. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Have to agree with everybody else bro, you should have knew what you were buying. I myself wanted something that looked good and had good gas mileage and guess what that's what I got. If I wanted something with a lot of power I would have shopped somewheres else.

17. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

OFF-TOPIC: ektor, your avatar-REALLY?!?!? :D...your coolness factor went down :twisted:

18. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

when i typed "reputable" i shoulda pointed out that this comes from hearing other previous lancers and DSM's. I know there is no such thing (at this point) as a "reputable" turbo kit for our car. Cuz none even exist.

I posted my car photos in my dj forums, music forums, and other car forums and (i wouldn't lie about this) each forum had at least one person who owned/experience the Road-Race boost. So "reputable" comes from what i've heard. and seen posted.

Im not suggesting the new road-race kit will be bullet-proof. we don't know that yet.

19. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Oh yea.. thats very tru... rre's reputation in dsmpurity, team-2g and dsmtuners is not the best... hopefully they get there freak on with this kit...

bras_33: ROFL :lol: check THIS out :lol: :lol:

20. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

WTF!!! LMFAO!!!!