custom axle back

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by lancered, Jan 21, 2008.

1. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

i got my exhuast made bolt on last week for $95 total.thats including the muff. and install.but heres a few vids.i need a longer stretch of parking lot but here they are

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Dude very nice. Not ricey at ALL. Nice real deep tone.

3. lancered

thanks i was amzed how it turned out myself.

4. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

I'm liking that man. for $95, that's pretty good. You feel any difference? Low/High end?

Will you be able to get some pics up of the axle back?

5. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

yea really good i like alot

6. lancered

yea its too dark right now. i used 2.25 cuz the bend was passed 90 degrees,he kinked the pipe so he had to make it in 3 peices.i would have done the same myself.you cant beat 95$ though.i painted the pipe flat black to make it look cleaner and so you wont see it as much.i feel a little more pick up and throttle repsonse,its not as restircted now.but this guy can weld awesome so it was like just one piece of pipe.i forget what kind of welding skill he used but it was like a long thin stick and a torch,it wasnt a rod welder.

7. lancered

i do feel a better get go,a little i havent been able to see what it can do on the highway yet.

8. lancered

here are some pics,its dirty i know.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

what kinda muffler

10. lancered

ebay,burnt tip 4.5 tip

11. Invincible

Invincible Well-Known Member

this is is so far the best exhaust note i heared on a new lancer, great job.. im not a fan of big mufflers that come out of the back of the car though, i would love a clean and nice tip in the back

12. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

thats tig.

13. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

sounds sweet! video worked but picture links broken.... at least for me anyway.

14. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

aw damn i just spent 150 on a TPV Muffler with silencer and 4 inch tip Polished Stainless Steel that im going to get a gloss blue on....hopefully sounds good should be here in a week