Check ma lights *got pics*

Discussion in 'Members Progress Reports' started by Sabates, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Sabates

Sabates Member

Xenon HID Kit 8000k.....only cost me $65 for everything on ebay (including shipping) Tell me what u think...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hate plastic

[​IMG]
    Gave myself some space by takin the bumper off at the sides only.
    I know you don't have to do it, but I found it easier to work with the space and to hide the ballasts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Found a nice spot for the ballast where you can't see it at all

[​IMG]
    lol i know it looks funny, but didn't want it to bang on the sides, makin noise, etc...

[​IMG]
    Nice and tuck, can't see it at all when the headlights are back in

[​IMG]
    Put em those bulbs

[​IMG]
    Testing......check

[​IMG]
    My baby woke up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Camera sometimes makes the light on the floor look whiter than it really looks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Already ordered the 3000k for the fogs....waitin on them to complete this lighting project :D

2. mischief

mischief Well-Known Member

nice bro!
    hope u know how ta get rid of those damn daylight running lights. i just routed mine through the parking light so now when i switch it on the first twist the hid's light up already. i dont have ta twist it all the way.

3. Soviet

Soviet Well-Known Member

Looks like it came with a relay and everything? Really diggin the 8000K... which seller on ebay did you buy it from?

4. mischief

mischief Well-Known Member

it feels hella good though huh? it's like an iceberg in front of your car, and u feel like everyone notices it! LOL! <3 HIDs

5. Sabates

Sabates Member

Thx. Still not sure how i'm gonna get rid of them DRL's, everything sounds pretty confusing to me(electrical aint my thing) right now i'm just unpluggin them in the day if i'm gonna be drivin for a long time. It's worth the iceburg power though lol

6. Sabates

Sabates Member

No relay, just the bulbs with cables, ballasts, brackets, and the other necessary accessories.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... otohosting

seller is mydepots

7. mikeyb0y

mikeyb0y Well-Known Member

very nice :D

8. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Those are some bright ass lights, you could land planes with those. Very nice.

9. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Good stuff man, id love to see a "How to" for your fogs, cuz im dying to do mine when i get my kit in!

10. oucrimson23

oucrimson23 Member

Looks sweet.

11. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Looks nice man.

12. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

very nice i have 10000k in mine. It really pisses people off at night. But i can sell for miles lol.

13. Sabates

Sabates Member

thx... for my fogs i'm just gonna replace it with some 3000k bulbs and be done with it. not too complicated.
    :)
    Ordering it here
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Tru ... .m14.l1318

14. TheDude

Ah i see... got the same thing done to mine. Gotta see if anyone cna do a how to for HID fogs...

15. Sabates

Sabates Member

haha yeah.....some guy flicked me off just yesterday lol, and i've only had em in for about a week. Still worth it

16. TheDude

Sabates, you live in miami and some guy flicked you off cuz of your lights??? lol damn man like 1/3 of every car has HIDs down here.

Me and you gotta meet up with Dr1fter sometime

17. DirectorSe7en

DirectorSe7en Well-Known Member

Looks good.

18. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Nice install, very clean. Also, I know why the guy flicked you off...have you ever been on the receiving side of non-projected HIDs? Can't see a thing lol. But ya i'm down to meet up whenever. This weekend I will be in Orlando though attending HIN.

19. TheDude

Hey D, im down to meet up on thursday afternoon man, i can take out your dents then lol...

You can meet us up to Sab, get some door dents removed lol

20. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Okay, sounds good...a local meet in the process? You got my number Carlos. Just hit me up.