change the site or no

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by RALLIART, Jun 17, 2007.

CHANGE THE SITE?

1. YES, we only need to stick to 2008+ models

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No!! wait untill more people sign up, this will be the biggest forum EVER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

well the site has been running for good few days now, and i have yet to notice any posts in the lancer oz rally or the other lancer section, what do you think guys should i make this site ALL ABOUT LANCER 2008+ or keep it the way it is and wait for more people to join in? VOTE BELOW

2. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Jake this site hasn't even been up for a month bro and in reality until we hit the 1000 membership mark it will still be a young site. I would give it time and patients. There would be a few changes I would make to clean up the board and organized.....

3. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i agree with him just let it grow and see

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

^agree...From my understanding this site is fairly new. Plus IMO, as soon as more people know about the 08 Lancer, they will need a real forum to go to. I also think, it should be open to all Lancers; evo, ra, sportbacks, from the uk, auz and everywhere. In other forums, I noticed a lot of "old school" Lancers, which I feel we can learn a lot from. At that note, you may as well invite mirages also. I am also a member of another forum in So Cal and unless you know them, they are @$$holes plus several do not drive "mirages or lancers" or other dsms'...thats my 2 cents. :D