Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Jogenmaru, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I'm buying MW2 again on Friday. Was wondering If I am available, If anyone wanted to hook up and play that day after 4:30 pm Eastern time. I stay in Virginia. Hit me up in a pm to get my cell so you can text me. I won't always be on LT.com. But, I'm up here a lot. If you have Verizon it won't cost you to text me or if you have unlimited text as well.

PSN
    Jogenmaru

I may buy it for 360 but I don't know anyone for real that plays on it.

I will keep yall updated.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I play quite a bit. Not sure about Friday though. Don't get off of work until 5:30, and not sure if I'll be spending time with the girlfriend afterwards. But, if I'm on, I'll definitely wanna play. L2Q and I were playing yesterday actually.

3. nikotravolta

nikotravolta Member

Well do you guys play online?I play in my PS3.I have this game and love to play it.I haven't finished it yet.

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

f ps3....

5. Jogenmaru

Whooaaa? have you guys read this yet? How dare he speak of the greatest gaming console that way. It's no pc but its pretty damn close. If you say 360, well you know the argument that will start with this one. If you go that route the only arguement you will have is the new 360 they launched yesterday. Same system just smaller and shiny as hell aka fingerprint magnet. Oh and it now has built in wifi. But still no true 1080p or bluray player....hahaha!

But if you say pc for shooters than I have to agree but I don't play for pc since I don't know anyone that plays it anymore. And I had it on 360 jdmhammer but the care package glitch made me quit. It wasn't fun once everyone including myself learned how to do it.

6. 1slowlance

Guarantee you that new slim 360 sounds like a jet engine taking off. The regular ones already sound like propeller planes.

7. Jogenmaru

They are pretty quiet from what I saw. Im most likey going to get one sometime in the future before I move out in January. I already have the modern warfare 360. I'm just dont like the wireless dongle that i had to buy extra.

8. 1slowlance

Eh, I still won't get one. I had 2 360's rrod on me, so I've decided to never get one again. Unless it's dirt cheap, so I can play a few 360 only games.

9. Jogenmaru

ebay is dirt cheap. I've only had 1 RROD on me. Sent it in got a 1 year warranty and a month of live. Gave it to my gf and I picked up the modern warfare 2 bundle 360 and so far so good. I just hope it doesnt crap out on me after november 10th.

10. 1slowlance

What's November 10th? Is that the date for "Black Ops"? Please tell me that's not why.

11. Jogenmaru

oh...no...November 10th is the day I got the Call of Duty MW2 xbox 360 console. The 1 year warranty expires this year on that date. I was just hoping it wouldn't break after that.

12. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Word...hit me up on PSN...REDLINR....

13. 1slowlance

Don't play with this tool ^. He's an asshat. Lol. :D

14. Jogenmaru

Your already on my friends list. Btw, it seems your ps3 is on 24/7. What's up with that? Hopefully I made some good overtime. I just bought the evo 8 gauge cluster to see if it's worth the 60$ I payed for it. I wonder if I can change the lights out this time and sand the back of the gauges down without messing up the odometer. I should just get it professionally done. Mw2 Friday at 5pm Eastern time. Let's make that 7pm.

15. 1slowlance

I still don't know if I'll be on. If I am, cool. I'll message you or something.

16. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I play randomly during the day, and when I leave to go to work at night I let my controllers and headset charge on the charge deck. I have it set for the auto-off after 2 hours.

Yes HUNK...I am an asshat...lol

17. 1slowlance

I've been playing CoD4 a lot lately. Ya'll should get WaW so we can play Nazi Zombies.

18. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

360 ftw!!! haha, ps3 online still has nothign compared to 360, the new xbox are finally going to be in par with ps3s consoles too

19. Jogenmaru

To add to that note tim. Premium service for ps3 is coming out. so online will be even hopefully. And the new consol still can't play hd movies without an add-on piece. LOL So they are even with the exception of that media piece.

20. 1slowlance

And the fact that the 360 sounds like a plane. Lol.