Battlefield pic/video thread

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Jogenmaru, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Pretty simple. Its battlefield talk and bragging rights. Post pics and videos of you battlefiled service. Ps3 xbox 360 pc doesn't matter what system.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

2. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

getting ready for bf3 are we?

3. Jogenmaru

Hell yea! That game is going to own mw3!

4. slickdevil08

im getting both for my pc haha

5. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Dude, I can't wait for BF3. I heard they just released a 30 minute long gameplay video, we should definitely find that and put it up here. I'll do it when I get home if somebody doesn't beat me to it.

6. slickdevil08

i saw it man it was pretty boss man. but i cant get it while im at work haha

7. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

I think I know what ya'll are talking about. I found a link where the video was split into 2. It's the alpha testing weapon customization and stuff

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/07/25/battlefield-3-videos-show-off-weapon-customization/

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  8. slickdevil08

9. Jogenmaru

[video=youtube_share;JuoU7uBNvP0]http://youtu.be/JuoU7uBNvP0[/video]

[video=youtube_share;2LILgS-M2xo]http://youtu.be/2LILgS-M2xo[/video]

10. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Looks really nice. I'll probably wind up getting this for 360 as well. Again, no one to play with on ps3. If I have it for 360, at least I could troll Jog. You mad?

11. Jogenmaru

Im getting it for 360 and pc.

12. slickdevil08

yay!!! jojo can party up wit me and helix on pc version ftmfw!

13. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Got an e-mail invite for the alpha test today. I downloaded it and I'm about to give it a try.

14. Jogenmaru

Hate you!

15. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Haters gonna hate.

So I gave it a quick try last night. It's not even close to being retail ready yet, which is to be expected because it's an alpha. I'm surprised they're only at the alpha stage right now though, being so close to release date. But anyway, I really like the new interface and menus, they look very modern and fit pretty well -- with some tweaking they could be perfect. The sounds are amazing, as always -- very realistic. I only played for about half an hour, but I ranked up like twice and unclocked a couple weapon mods. So far I like it, but it needs a lot of work before it retails.

I'll probably play a little more later today and let you guys know what I think. Does anybody else have access to the alpha, by chance? Or the beta, if you bought Medal of Honor 2010?

16. blueking_4

blueking_4 Well-Known Member

I'll have access to the beta on 360.

17. slickdevil08

^This although after watching videos i think id rather just wait till the full game comes out and have my mind blown

18. 03 ES GUY

03 ES GUY Well-Known Member

I'll only get the game once it comes out and everyone says its ok.

Because MW3 is still my game..

19. slickdevil08

i like both mw3 and bf3 so ill be getting them both plus gears of war 3

20. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

I've always been more of a Battlefield fan, so that takes priority over MW3...but I'm sure MW3 is going to be pretty good, so I'm definitely getting that as well.