Baby needs a new set of shoes

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Suspension' started by DrMitsu, May 2, 2008.

1. DrMitsu

DrMitsu New Member

I have a quick question.....

My '08 GTS needs a new set of tires and I was wondering if I coudl get some ideas. I have gone to tirerack.com but I really have no clue of what I am looking at - execpt they are black and round - they all look the same. I am staying with the stock rims so the size should be the same.

I live in Northeast Ohio so I would like to go with All-Seasons. I am tired of sliding around on the stock tires so i am not going that route.

Thanks for you help

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

I was just going to post about this.... I got the Pirelli P/Z Nero Tires or w/e they are called. They are awsome. I will post a link later when I get home from work

3. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

u want better tires? or do u want new tires of the same ones that came with the car?

4. JDMhammer

Ok so here are the compatible tires for our car (gts)
    TireRack.com

I recomend highly the Pirelli PZero Nero M&S PINNA. I had them on for about 4 days now and I can happily say they are so much better then the Dunlops the car come with. If you want a pic of the tires PM me and ill post one[/url]

5. DrMitsu

DrMitsu New Member

I am looking for something that is all around better - need to think about winter here in Ohio - and not a lot of $$$$. I would like to stay under a buck and half a corner.... if I can.

Thanks, I'll check out the Prielli's

6. JDMhammer

The problem I noticed with our car and the tires avalible are that most are geared towards the summer even if the are "all season" like me you might be better off getting some winter tires when the time comes..