Anyone want to have a little fun?

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Need your help guys and if you feel like starting a forum war. The other forum has nothing to do with cars but with dogs. So anyone intrested?

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

the other forum? dogs?

3. Prophet

4. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

No thanks, seems pretty childish to me.

Be the mature one and just walk away from whatever it is. Internet arguements go nowhere....trust me I know from experience on EvoM :lol:

5. Prophet

:lol: No thanks. When I get started I really have a hard time to stop....

6. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Heh, I just took the time to read through the huge page of emails, forum pictures and looking at these websites. Here is what I have derived from all of this:

You both need to grow up. Both of you have said things that so so fucking childish.

I mean really, it comes down to this:

She bought one domain and didnt have the foresight to buy similar ones. That is her mistake.

You are purposefully helping someone else (with or without their knowledge, it doesnt matter) with a different website by redirecting these similar domains to his site. And you are right, you have the ability to do so, but even so it just makes you look bad.

In the end it all comes down to business. I understand that. You are doing whatever it takes to maximize your business and help your customers. Its cut-throat tactics, but thats how a business can get ahead of another. She is being a whiny bitch because she was expecting everyone on the internet to be nice and here you came along and pulled some nasty tactics to maximize your output and lower hers. But just leave it at that! Let her complain and ignore it. Dont go around saying "Im gonna send hundreds of people to spam your site blah blah." You already did what you did, just let her learn a fucking lesson and get on with life.

From my point of view as someone who doesnt give a rats ass about domain names, rottweilers or anything else related to the whole debacle, you are just being an asshole to someone who was trying to have their own website. You arent breaking the law, but you are looking like a total jackass with what you are doing. Especially now that you are trying to get more and more people to rain down shit on this person. If you are really trying to become a succesful business person, this is the wrong way to do it. If you had done this and acted professional about it, I wouldn't have just lost my respect for the webmaster of this forum.

Anyways, you posted this on here for us to see, I checked it out and I gave my opinion. Delete my post and ban me, or ignore it. Do whatever you want. Im just trying to tell you that you are making a big mistake. You made a very smart business move but you need to learn to be professional about it.

7. Prophet

umm first this is off topic. If I didn't want opinions I wouldn't have posted it. Now the name calling I can get upset about but I am not. I actually value your opinion and not going to ban you for expressing it. If this wasn't in off topic that would be another story. Losing respect for the admin on this forum does not matter to me one way or another. Not everyone is going to agree on something that is life....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.