anyone seen a real twin turbo SRT-4 ?

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by bossautosports, Dec 6, 2007.

1. bossautosports

bossautosports Well-Known Member

well , heres one we just got done

82x6g50.jpg

2. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

thats hott!

3. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

What size turbo's and tell me more about the set up. Looks cool but is it worth it lol....

4. bossautosports

those are twin t3 super 60's ! the owner just wants something defferent and I was told it "couldn't be done" !!!

5. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

lol anything can be done but is it pratical. That is why I would like to know more about the set up. What kind of internal work has been done including what has been done to the block. What kind of fuel managment and such. Looks intresting....

I had a friend who said you couldn't twin turbocharge a civic and he proved them wrong and did it but kept blowing motors. He was on his fifth last time I spoke to him....

6. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

ouch lol

7. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

have you ever seen a single turbo 98 neon r/t with 512WHP???? i have --my friend owns one..have dynos to prove it!

8. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

seen a 750nm torque honda del sol CRX which is a 1.6l. Had about 350kw atw too from memory and it still held its 11,000rpm redline. I thaught that was pretty impressive.. you wouldnt want to make any plans to drive in a straight line though.

9. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

i am a strong believer that a tt setup on a 4 banger is not practical at all.. yes it can be done and sure its different and really expensive, but even the supra guys change the tt factory setup to one big turbo... its a long explanation, but power wise and money wise, i wouldnt even bother...

interesting tho :)

10. bossautosports

Its really not a question about is being "practical" but rather is it needed and the answer is 100% no !! This guy just wanted something that no-one has and this is something that no-one has in an SRT-4 !!!! Setting the motor with the correctly spec turbos will have great results but no its NOT at all needed but it sure does look nice 8)