Accident on highway.

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by jRox, Sep 4, 2007.

1. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

I guess im the first one to post here, unfortunately.. well this is how it happened. I was on Garden State Parkway and my exit was coming up. I was in the 2cd to the right lane. There was bumper to bumper traffic but everyone was at least going 50-60 mph. The car in front of my slammed the brake a little then let go, then slammed it all the way to an abrupt stop. I was left with no choice but to do the same. And then it happened. BAM she hit my rear end and it felt as if my car was on top of her hood. Luckily, I only hit my head on the rear-view mirror and that was it. I look back and all i see is steam/smoke coming out of her HONDA CIVIC. It was some fat b!tch from ohio.. I wasnt able to take pics of her car but the WHOLE front end was compressed and her hood looked like crumpled paper. Like an hour later the cops come and tell me that my car has to be towed because my whole rear bumper and my WHOLE exhaust was broken/detached and dragging on the floor. Her car looked totaled and it had to be towed as well.. This is my first accident and im only 17. My birthday, sept. 11, is only a week away. Although im pretty damn upset about this, considering my car is only 4 months old with 3800 miles and that my birthday is coming up, I'm glad that we are both fine. I thank god that we were both ok. Maybe in the future He will give me strength to forgive her..

IMG00001.jpg
    IMG00004.jpg
    IMG00002.jpg
    IMG00007.jpg

I'll miss my car dearly until we meet again. :?

2. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

Damn! dude thats sucks dude i know how u feel i got rear ended in my old honda civic but happen a lil different. but the good thing is nobody got hurt. so whats going to happen car ??

3. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Sorry dude but do you have the GAP insurance? if mine get totaled in the first year i get a new one. Im glad your hurt as long as the frame didnt warp you should easily be able to replace the rear end Im sure insurance should cover it. Man it good your okay and onone got hurt and in the end thats what matters. Take care dude.

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

That F'n sucks to see an 08 on the back of a flatbed truck!!! I am glad you are not seriously hurt. Gap insurance should cover that like willie said. I smell the RA in your future :D

5. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Opps sry just reresd what i wrote im not glad your hurt lol. Hope things work out for you.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry bro! will keep you in prayer.

7. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

thanks alot guys. i should be getting this fixed soon, but this b!tch lives outa state so its probably gona take a while to settle these things. it'll probably be a month or so until i get her back and running. :cry:

8. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

How goes the repairs/replacement?

Bill

9. kinkbmxrydr

kinkbmxrydr Guest

can i have ur exhaust tip hahah

10. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Dude that sux!! Good luck and I hope you have good insurance. :D

11. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

Damn that sucks

12. EpiiCk

EpiiCk Well-Known Member

im tearing up man... hope you get that shit replaced soon

13. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

my rear bumper and my whole exhaust system has to be replaced. Its almost been a month and shes still in the shop. Feels like forever. The shop is still waiting for the parts to be shipped to them :evil:

14. HomieG

HomieG Well-Known Member

ah man.....sorry to hear that....hope u get ur baby back soon....
    we kno how u feel man....we'll keep the prayers goin......
    will b back to normal soon times....don worry!

15. wolf1936

wolf1936 Active Member

dang that sucks. glad every one was ok. hope you get it fixed up soon.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

jROX did u ever get ur ride fixed yet?

17. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

I just got her back TODAY! thank god.. they took forever. They treated my car like shit, my interior is all dirty. I have to clean and vacuum now :evil: It was the longest month of my life.

DESPITE THAT.. everything is fine, bumper and exhaust look fresh, like nothing ever happened. 8)

thanks for the concerns :D

18. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Welcome back and now pray to the car gods so it never happens again!!!!

19. wolf1936

wolf1936 Active Member

good to hear you got your ride back. hope the luck of your ride has changed for the better.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats!!!