9th Generation Lancer E-Magazine.

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by tatsujo, Jan 21, 2009.

1. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Hello fellow 9th gen. owners,

Before I start, let me introduce myself to all of you. Obviously, you can call me "tatsujo" and I help run 9glancers.com for 9th generation lancers. We started our website in February of 2008 and has gradually grew to over 1000+ members in less than a year. We cater mostly to just the lancer, but have a few RA and X owners around too. I've asked your site administrator for permission before posting this so, no, I am not spamming if you may take it that way. That aside...

For the month of March, 2009, we will be creating a very special Ride of the Month article. Why special you ask? Well, instead of this just involving our forum, we'd like to invite all forums related to 9th generation lancers. We want to create one of the finest looking e-Magazine pertaining to the 9th generation lancers. A very special car obviously. :)

So, we would like to openly invite all of you to take out that camera of yours and go take some brand new high quality pictures of your ride. We would like all of you to submit the best pictures you have so we can include it into this magazine. We would like that you not post pictures you may already posted already here or elsewhere, unless they are so breathtakingly beautiful. :wink: Jokes aside, if you think it's a great shot, please email it to me as the more, the merrier. Additionally, I would like you to also take notice that not all pictures will used because these pictures will be hand-picked.

Along with just pictures, we would like to encourage you to give us your views, inputs, suggestions, and anything else you would like or see in a magazine. To see some of our past articles, you may view them in the links below. If you have experience in Photoshop, or any image editing program and would like to help, please contact your site administrator for more information to see if you guys will be participating in this magazine.

If you can't see them due to access restriction and would not like to create an account, I have a guest account you can use.

Code:
    u/n: 9g_visitor
    p/w: guest
    Please don't change the password.

Now, PLEASE, email me all your pictures. Reason being is that NO, of course I will not sell your email, I just would like all the images sent to me through email so that no one will see them. This will be an article and if the pictures are shown already, it'll ruin the article. My email can be found at:

If you have any questions I didn't answer, please ask here. I will try to routinely check all forum topics and reply to all posts asap.

Thank you for the opportunity,
    tatsujo

2. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

3. tatsujo

Depends on your source. Wikipedia isn't always right.

4. tatsujo

Free bump please.

We got a couple entries in. Not as much as I may of wanted, but we still have a month left.

5. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

so what's your source?

6. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Hey Tatsujo, I'll love to enter. Should I send you my photos or in the 9g forum?

7. tatsujo

Hey flow, long time. How's it been.

Please email them to me as the point is to not anyone else see the pictures until the article is released.

Sorry for the late reply as the replies died down after the initial thread submission.

8. JDM FLOW

Am I still to late and I've been up and I've been down. How about you man?

9. tatsujo

Good, good man.

Try to get all submissions to me by the 22nd of Feb.

10. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

as soon as i get my teins in ima take some photos.. this seems pretty cool

11. JDM FLOW

Already sent you some photos Tas.

12. tatsujo

Just a quick update to everyone. All submissions not submitted this weekend may not be in time for the E-Mag. But don't let that discourage you.

Admin, you got PM.

13. tatsujo