895 hp evo 9 mr

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by lancermike, Nov 19, 2007.

1. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

well i went up to mavis discount tire today cuz my brother works there and i was getting winter tires to put on my stock wheels and i pull up and some guy comes up to me and was like hey i like the new lancer looks good so we were chattin for like 5 minutes until i asked him wat he had and then i saw my brother and he called the guy over and showed him some tires and i realize that these tires are rated for about 220 mph so then i asked him again what he was drivin and he says come with me i was like ok and i go to the back and see every1 stalling out this evo 9 mr n im like wtf is so hard about drivin this thing and i asked him if i could give it a shot and he said jump right in well come to find out everything is stage 3 basicly 35lb resistance on the clutch crazy i asked him how many horses was he running he said it got dinoed 2 days ago and he said 895 hp to the wheels n i was like get the fuck outta here he boared his poistons out another .2 liters this was the sickest exo i have ever seen in my life everything on the exterior was carbon fiber except for the door handles sickest paint scheme i have ever seen but i had no camera to take pics well turns out i stalled twice and then i didnt wanna try nemore so i let my brother get in and of course he catches the clutch first time around asshole the guy was like im impressed what u drive and he was like right know a bike but when he was in japan he had an s14 sr20det sos yeah he whipped that over there for 2 years n then the gov wouldnt let him bring it here <--------another run on sentence by mike costa hehehe

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

longest sentence ever but damn 895 to the wheels , mike you should of taken pictures with your phone come on man

3. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

895 to the wheels?? WOW, I knew I was new to all these stuff but even with turbo and a shot of NOS, I didn't think that even an EVO can get to 895 horses to the wheels, but okay, would've been sweet if u had pix of that car..

4. lancermike

i know i know i fucked up but he never got his wheels mounted soo when ever he does u know i will be there with a phone wen this guy left the lot he was was burnin out all the way thre 3rd gear jus tore up the street fukin insane

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

shit dude!

6. lancermike

yeah i was just drooling most of the time i realy wanted to fuk the 895 horse power of that thing jus blow me away hahahaha

7. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

I'm not even to comment on the run-on...
    :D

8. lancermike

lol

9. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

did u ask him how much for gas every 2days? :lol: