8000k HID's video

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by RALLIART, Feb 11, 2008.

1. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Nice Jake.

3. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

whered you get those from?

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

ebay hahahha. They are member tested so far i know 3 including me that have them on 2008 lancer

The sellers name is hid4u

5. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

did you disable the DRL's ?

6. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

I got a set for the Galant I am going to test. If things go good I plan on buying two more for my Pathfinder. Great price Jake thanks for recommending him to me...

7. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

nice buddy

8. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

Nice. Are the foglights stock? If so any plans to upgrade those?

9. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

haha mine are from him too!!!!!! ive been with them for 7 months now... i have them on 24/7 (when im in the car, cause i didnt wanna deal with the DRLs) and i havent had any problems with them

they are in my signature... ;)

10. RALLIART

yes they are stock

11. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Not looking to good for this eBay seller Jake. Glad you didn't have a problem with him. I'll wait until the deadline I gave him before I give my experience. Want to at least give him a chance to correct the problem....

12. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

looks great jake. I might check this seller out. Thanks for the referal

13. grizbone

grizbone Well-Known Member

The color looks nice, but I wont be doing any kind of H.I.D. until we get some projector housings. It just wastes the light otherwise. For example.

"So the next step is to put the HID technology into the existing headlight. This is what is commonly referred to as an HID kit ($500). The HID bulb and ballast (the HID bulb control box) replaces the halogen bulb and thus in effect putting a very bright HID bulb into a halogen housing (stock headlight housing). This achieves the brightness of using HID but the beam pattern is scattered like a halogen bulb because the housing is not meant for such a light source. In California the use of these HID kits are illegal because they are not focused and glare other drivers (Hence not DOT approved). DOT = Department of Transportation."

14. RALLIART

take a look at the 8000K HIDS from the drivers point of view

[​IMG]

[​IMG]