4b11Tuners.com

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by JDMhammer, Sep 7, 2008.

Would you use the site?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

88.0%
  3. Maybe

12.0%
  1. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Hello Guys and Girls,

http://www.4b11tuners.com

I am working on a site currently for our Lancer Community, 4b11Tuners.com. The goal is to create a website with an extensive list of parts for the 2008-09 Lancers. The site will not sell the products to you but it will be a great way to browse the available parts on the market.

If you are a company and would like to have your products listed or just have a questions please PM or email me.

Also if you have background in web design and development I am looking for a couple testers. Depending on your skill and how fast this project grows I might need a couple people to help build and modify the site.

Current Companies on board:
    Automoglow

Thanks,
    Alex

2. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

Actually thinking about it.. having a site like that wouldn't be that bad of an idea...

i know when i was searching the web for parts for my car i was finding the same parts but on diff sites but if i had a list of companies that had parts for the 08 lancer then my searching would have been made that much easier...

also, you should really think about being able to sell parts on the website because if u have a list of providers, it would make it that much easier to order parts as well... just a thought :)

3. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

yea i discovered the site a few days ago my SN is the same as on here

4. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

its not a bad idea!

5. JDMhammer

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. If you have any suggestions let me know because the real site wont be live for a little bit.

6. kennyjai

kennyjai Well-Known Member

i have an idea about sorting things out, i think it'll be alot easier to sort them out by parts rather than companies... maybe you could do a "search by parts setions" and a "search by company section"

7. jc

jc Well-Known Member

4b11? u should of named it a lil different because of the 09 GTS being 4b12 :?

8. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

9gtuners?

9. JDMhammer

little bit of an update.....

Got the database up and running tonight. Now I am just waiting for some companies to get back to me and one I have a few products I will bring the site live... Of course after I can get my hosting provider to stop canceling the hosting plan on me....

10. JDMhammer

Alright so I had this project off to the side burner for a while... Is there any interest in it still?

11. JDMhammer

PS please vote on the poll its important to know its going to be wanted.... er not...

12. lancertrips

lancertrips Well-Known Member

Definetly sounds good, so it would be specifically 4b11 oriented? I've been searching forever for a header alternative to RRM and other items as well. Good luck and keep us informed. Out of curiousity has this advertisement been approved by LT staff? I'd like to clarify that I do no twish to go with the RRM header because I believe it is a tri-y setup (someone correct me if I'm wrong) I am looking for a 4-1 or 4-2-1 because I am looking to add more torque and low rpm power.

13. JDMhammer

Well I am not really pushing the site.. but more of looking to see if there is a draw for this idea

14. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

There's no issue here, you're cool ;)

15. JDMhammer

See MOD's got my back, plus I know Jake and he woulda harassed me already if I f'd up...

16. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

I don't think it is Jake you got to worry about lol... :wink:

But good looking out lancertrips!

17. JDMhammer

Alright so its been a little since I saw this post last and looks like there is a "need" for the site... I know before I said I was starting it up again but I got busy with school. Good news now i need a project for school so this will be it!

Will keep you all posted as I work on it :)

18. ejlancer

ejlancer Well-Known Member

so many lancer fourms

19. JDMhammer

This wont be a forum, but a focused list of parts only for lancers 08-09 years.

20. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

or you could just add a section here and keep up with it. I believe Project Lancer has a parts section or something. But yes...a list of parts is needed. I have to searcha ll over the place to find stuff