3D 08 Lancer Model

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by RedStar, Dec 15, 2007.

1. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Well if some of you know I do 3D graphics for a living. I will be modeling our 2008 lancer so that I can start getting a visual of it how it will look before i actually go and spend the money.

Once I have the model done I will build the bodykits from bodykits.com and other places and test them all out. If some of you guys will have requests upon rims and stuff you can drop me a line here when im done and Ill make em and render them out so you will be able to actually see your car with the rims you want and all the reflections an shit.

Untill that is done, do you think the 08 would look good in a lime green carpaint? I was thinking about doing that to stand out from the crowd but i know i have to do something very aggressive to the bodywork to get that paint to fit it cuz if i dont then itll just be rice.

2. RedStar

Here is the progress so far. Dont mind front bumper its one of my stupid designs.

[​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

looks awesome. i can shape that out of presiscion board. Thats what I do.

4. RedStar

Yeah Kru i know iv sent u so many emails that i know what you do now lol.

Anyways here is another update. Rims and front bumper will be different when I am almost done.

[​IMG]

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Looking good, which program are you using?

6. RedStar

I am using 3D Studio Max. What ill do is when i have this all done. Ima go out take a picture of my car and then put the 3D model next too it in the pic and have the stock and then the tuned next too it :)

7. bras_33

sounds good, I began something like that for work but projects kept getting in the way for me to ever finish. btw very nice!!

8. RedStar

Thanks.

Anyways some small updates and test of different colors.

[​IMG]

9. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

looks sick bro u should make the center piece of the front bumper carbon fiber or atleast a choice all and all its a sick 1 u got there

10. bras_33

WTF!?!!? no tarmac black? :twisted: j/k looking good brudda!!!!!!

11. RedStar

brass dont feel disrespected i own a tarmac black but issue is if i render it black and a black background the damn thing would bearly show. So ill render it black when its almost done so its on a street or somethin =)

12. RedStar

Updates.

Door handle holes add.
    Gas Tank Added.
    Started detailing side window areas.

[​IMG]

13. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

thats dope.

looks coool 8)

14. RedStar

Windows area finished.
    Tomorrow I will finish up the rear trunk and start doing the lights.

[​IMG]

15. bras_33

WOW, looking good!!!

16. FinestGTS

FinestGTS Well-Known Member

Some ones got so major fucking talent :)

Keep it up bro.

17. RedStar

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Anyways been busy all day trying to install my Fujita intake which was a total failure.

Anyways did the trunk. Hopefully if i get that intake installed tommorow ill start designing a bodykit =)

[​IMG]

18. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

thats hott! wheres the graphite grey though! haha jk but hey man you got some talent that shit looks bad ass! 8) keep it comin!

19. RedStar

Here is some eye candy.

[​IMG]

While you guys look at this I will be making the front bumper. I drew it on paper an its got a drift style inspiration too it. Maybe youll like it maybe not who knows.

20. Conduct

Conduct Well-Known Member

Very nice, def got some skills on this :wink: