240SX

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Redline1, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

I have been thinking about buying a 1998 240SX SE what yall think. Any ideas [/b]

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

The drift fad will end right after you buy it and then youll have a car that you wont be able to trade in for more than $500 :p

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

4. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

NAH BUY IT MAN I LOVE MY BROTHERS 240 AND MY COUSINS THOSE CARS ARE NASTY SR20DET RED OR BLACK TOP GO WITH THE RED THOSE THINGS R CRAZY I WAS LOOKING 4 1 COULDNT FIND A DECENT 1 THOUGH

5. slipshft

slipshft Well-Known Member

If you want it because you REALLY like the car, then get it. If you are gonna get it because its fashonable, then don't.

Drifting has been around for a long time, just not so much on pavement. Lets face it, theres nothing like hanging the back end out in a turn. :D

6. Redline1

thanks i found one here in myrtle beach off. Upgrades include Greddy Cat Back, ingin Sri. and dc sports headers. i want to get the car just because i have always loved the 240, not really for drifting, but it is a great benifit. But he said he would charge 5000 dollars and he would cover anything that goes wrong for the first 3 months, he is a machanic. so yea i might just do it

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

we all know the sr20 fits in there no problem. Id be looking into getting that if i bought a 240. sucha nice rwd car.

8. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

hell yeah like i said sr20DET red top all day every day

9. Redline1

yea. I want to try the skyline motor i think its an rb26 something im not sure, but my friend at turn key atuo motive did one to his older 240