2003 EVO 8...

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by lancer2quick, Dec 24, 2008.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

hopefully, i'll be taking ownership of my bro-in-law's EVO8. Tein coilovers, Greddy intake and exhaust, TurboXS exhaust manifold BOV and boost controller, and a few more goodies. All it needs is a new clutch kit which he already has...just never had it installed. He said i can have it for a sweet 11k. So, everyone keep your fingers crossed. I think i have some pics...so if i find them, i'll post

2. lancer2quick

[​IMG]

its the only pic i have..i thought i had some better ones. you can see my stock-ass ducati behind it lol

3. jc

jc Well-Known Member

fingers crossed.. hope u get it..
    as for me i might trade in my lancer for an 06 STI
    found a great deal on one.
    im just gonna try and get a quote on insurance for it.

4. 4B12LancerGTS

4B12LancerGTS Well-Known Member

Good luck dude! Its Sexy!

JC.....Trading a Lancer for a scooby? lol good luck i use to love sti's :p

5. jc

jc Well-Known Member

well not an even trade.. i would have to pay 7g's more :D
    im gonna test drive it on Sat.

6. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

any updates on this? did you get the evo? 11k is quite a deal

7. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

what you going to do with your RA? if your going to sell it let my know how much.

8. lancer2quick

well, for some odd reason, he keeps puttin me off....i know that he really dosen't want to sell it. but i told him that i would give him 12,500 for it...but he just keeps sayin "yeah, just give me a bit" if you knew him, you would understand...he's kinda weird anyways

9. lancer2quick

i have decided to totally overhaul my R/A. i finally made a progress thread...since i'm gonna keep it for a while. just don't want a payment every month.

10. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

oh will that suck for you, i'm sure you can't wait to get your hands on that evo. :D. i was just wondering i would still have to talk my wife into it. she doesn't want another car she really wants a SUV. are you still doing something in anniston this summer?

11. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

dude that lucky of you...ive always wanted an evo...