1st speeding ticket

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by JDM FLOW, Feb 8, 2008.

1. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Today was the day I got my first speeding ticket.

Was doing 71mph in a 40 limit. Really was doing 60 cause my cvt can't go that fast in a short distance when the two cops stopped me. Before I got stopped, 4 other people where in front getting ticked.

Going to court soon! YAY :\

2. odawg45

odawg45 Member

now that really bites, i am sorry to hear that.

3. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Isnt is if you go 20 over concidered wreckless driving or am I wrong?

Anyways, how much is ur ticket?

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

wow! you might wanna try to fight that ticket. Im sure every state is different but the fact they "clocked" you going 71 in a 40 is gonna be bad news for your bail amount. For instance in my state you can always take traffic school to keep the infraction off of your record. BUT if you were going "too fast" (depending on what state is considered too fast) there's a chance you won't qualify for Traffic School and the infraction will go on your record and your insurance will know.

Fight the ticket.

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Sucks being you

6. JDM FLOW

I'll be going to Traffic School and Bras thanks ya jerk!

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

No prob, but yeah look into traffic school.

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol you must not have understood what i was saying. at all 8)

by going to traffic school, you're admitting guilt. why would you wanna do that? especially admitting to going 30+ mph over the posted speed limit.

if you THINK you were going 60, then why not try to fight it?

9. JDM FLOW

Because I don't feel like to and yes it will cost alot but once I've done it once I won't do it ever again.

10. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

im not trying to bust your balls but that's retarded.

it's all good though. i was just trying to help.

Flow is Teh Rebelz 8)

11. JDM FLOW

12. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

First sorry to here that. But I do have a question did they show you how fast you where going on thier Radar or whatever they where using? I beat mine because i asked the cop three times and he said no to everyone. I told the bum if i was being fined 600 bucks lose my licence for one week I was going to see it. I was the only one to beat my ticket in that court room. You also want to know what else was funny Julian the dude from trailer park boys was in court for real, lol driving under influence, supended licenece and mischief. I shit you not.

13. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

chris dont feel bad iv got 4 speedin tickets went to court for all of them so i wouldnt get any points. and have u head street racing is no longer a felony but u do get a fat ticket