1 million hits!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Prophet, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Will probably hit it tommorow and where almost at 500 members strong. I am suprised at how fast this forum has grown. I would like to thank everyone who has gone thru our growth and has stuck by us thru the thick and the thin. I want to also thank Jake for his hard work in getting the word out about this forum! Thank you to KRU and bras for sticking by us and expecially growing the Southern Cali Team. Outstanding work you are doing Phil in getting parts developed for the Lancer. This looks to be a good start for the new Lancer and a very bright future for this platform!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah boy! Ty for the props. If not for kink and bras I would have not known of this site. It has been an awesome experience.

3. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

i am so proud of everyone!!!! keep it up guys....i think i am gonna cry.....NOT hahaha but yes, jason i wanna thank you for also sticking around...and running the site for us, doing the ads and all, you always gonna be top dog. KRU, alll i have got to say is thank you really for putting all the parts out and like jason said putting the so cal's team together....you are really a essential person for this forum....

wanna thank all the mods also for their dedication to this forum, even though sometimes we have to remind them of what to do here, hahahhahah you guys ROCK