07 STi vs New Sti vs Evo IX and 2 Evo X @ Tsukaba

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by blacksheep818, Jan 7, 2008.

1. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

OMG THIS IS AWESOME

Thanks for this find. I love you! :)

3. blacksheep818

lol yea no problem i knew someone would like and i had a feeling you would be the first to be like :blob2:

4. Subawho

Just finished watching. You were suprised the X got last? Really with the way the new / old are setup it was expected really. I was expecting the old STI to win though personally.

:( This video is more reason for me to dump the Lancer :lol:

5. blacksheep818

well both evo x's were disappointing i mean i already knew it was going to lose but i just thought it would of done better then get last

6. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

The Evo didnt do to bad. In a race like that it can be all driver. The better test would be have the same driver do time laps with each car. If you look at the end, the new STI best lap was 1:05.67 and the Evo X SST was 1:06.67.

Thats pretty close... unless your a true racer, what the difference does that really make in the real world?

I just hate the way the new sti looks... 4-door hatchback? yuck!!!

7. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

i wish i knew what they were saying

8. Guest

Guest Guest

08 STI FTW! :D

9. Subawho

KRU Im going to be so F'ing jealous if you get one :cry:

Ill know by the end of the month if Ill have the ability to upgrade. If I can, we can start the STI TUNERS website :p

10. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

11. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

IDK, switch the tranny of a MazdaSpeed3 to AWD and you have that same car with 1000 pounds less lol

12. Guest

Guest Guest

dont hate. SUb and I will slow down so can keep up and cruise with us. LOL!
    J/P playa!

13. Subawho

Upper management is deciding on raises this week so I should have a better idea soon :D Then at my review Im going to ask about moving to another office. Ontario...Las Vegas...Sacramento...somewhere where I can cut my rent in half :lol:

14. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Expected the old STI to win and the new EVO X's would come in last.

Since we all know STI > EVO in RALLY

15. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

HAHA! i aint hatin dawg!

the reason why i mentioned the MS3 is cause im prolly getting one after i get a job after graduation... ill be paying the same amount for insurance if not less, and the whp numbers are a lot better than the lancers one... obvioustly, its boooooooosted :D

who knows what ill do.... i have about 6 months to take a decision... alota shizznit happens in 6 months.... i wish i had the money that you and suba have to afford an 08 STI :lol:

16. Subawho

What can I say? Being a whore pays the bills :wink: