02/03 lancer

Discussion in '7G Lancer and older - Customization' started by mwollman, Aug 14, 2009.

1. mwollman

mwollman New Member

Hello I am considering on buying an 02/03 ozrs lancer but I have a few questions.

Where is a good place to purchase body kits and performance parts for this car.
    And is there anyone out there that races these on drags that can tell me how well they do.

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I think stock our cars run slow, like a 16 something. I'm not positive about that, but that's what I've heard.So, I'm sure with a little modification they can easily get into the 14s.

3. mwollman

mwollman New Member

Ah okay I see, well even if I don't race it I really would like one just for drivin around. Although even then I have a tendency to not wanting my car stock lol.

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

there are literally a TON of places that sell parts for the 02-03. granted, ive only seen about 5 different kits for it...

5. BringDownTheSky

BringDownTheSky Well-Known Member

6. CS7A-7G

CS7A-7G Well-Known Member

i got my new rear from accolade.. arrive last month.. just need to save monies to complete the kit....

the only kit i think is better is the carbontrix evo7 cf front conv but thats a hella grip of dollars or the accolad techsports evo7 kit front conv.. they are ( accolade ) oem fitment and yes the foam bar has to be removed on installation

the rear i got for my oz is the evo9 type rear diffuser

7. zafoam

zafoam Active Member

andys auto sport has many different kits you can look at

8. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

I got my bumper and some of my go fast goodies from SpeedCorps.

9. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

I get some of my parts from Ebay

10. Ciphony

Ciphony Well-Known Member

While i dont share his look desires i do believe there are many sites that have kits available..
    MMMMM Carbontrix.... If only i had the money then to start from scrach!!!
    I looked at their's and if it wasnt for a good deal from the next place on the list here i would have bought from them
    YES!... ebay.. the ultimate in "cheaper than you find on the company's website" source.. just make sure you research the company behind making it.. nothing like getting a new body kit to find it is so flimsy that it cracks during fitment..

11. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

the first body kit i got was cracked all over and it came strait from the factory