Young Newbi from VA

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by C-lo, Nov 18, 2009.

1. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

Hey!! whats up everyone!! I'm C-lo (as you can read on my name) and I just found this page ^_^. i've been desperately looking for a Lancer lovers/owners page :p Let me start off by thanking the people who made this page because i really LOVE Lancers. Be it me driving my Lancer (09 Lancer es Sport) or just admiring at the other lancers around me 8) (btw i don't see too many by my area, but hopefully that will change).
    Second of all, i'll talk a little about me so i'm not just any stranger to all of you. Im born and raised in Peru, but i live in the US of A. Virginia. I'm currently attending college and plan to major in Automotive Technology. I've had some experience with cars, but i still feel it's not enough (it will never be enough :p) I know enough about cars to defend myself (just a tiny bit hehe), but i wish/want/need to learn more. As previously stated i drive a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer es Sport. It's an automatic 2.0L. (but you probably already knew that). Soon enough i'll post some pictures once i get some time.
    and just in case, if you are wondering. YES, i love speed and am addicted to it, though i'm young i've had my share of...experiences :wink:
    so please feel free to send me a message to talk or maybe you have any ideas to suggest that i may use to improve my Lancer. (wich by the way is still all stock)
    I look forward to being part of this site thanks!!1
    P.S: on the side, i'm also a guitar player for a ban called "Thatswhatshesaid!" , currently we are acoustic, but soon enough we'll be rocking out!! if you would like to hear some samples of our songs please ask me :D

2. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site and good luck on your band!

3. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

thanks ^_^

4. ThunderOZ

ThunderOZ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. What part of Va do you live?

5. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

I live around Fairfax County

6. ballmonk23

ballmonk23 Well-Known Member

"two up two down"