WTB downpipe

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Jogenmaru, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Looking to buy just the down pipe for an 03 lancer. I have the OZ rally. So if it's 2.25" that's perfect. I have a header and high flow cat but I can't use them because my downpipe was welded a few months ago because I had a big hole in it and it made me throw a code. Looking to pay $100 shipped.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

just wondering, are you boosted?

RRM may be some help to you...also try megan racing

3. Jogenmaru

Not until August. If i was i would just buy megan's evo downpipe. I think Im just going to goto a junkyard an rape another oz lancer. im just tired of seeing this PO420 code.

4. eusgen

eusgen New Member

Hello, I am currently ripping out my old exhaust system, stock header and downpipe, and catback exhaust. The downpipe is welded to the cat but I will cut it as close to the cat as I can. I will post pics of it after I remove it this coming week. Im replacing it with new OBX headers, high flow cat, and N1 catback from ebay, did some research and it all looks dandy. Hit me up if your interested.

5. Darkness86

Darkness86 Member

I just took my entire exhaust system off. Let me know if you still need it.

6. Jogenmaru

Not looking for anything that is welded. Thank you though. Mine is welded and I am looking to get away from welding anything that is not necessary.

If it isn't welded just let me know. I stay in Virginia. If you stay out side of VA just let me know how much it is too ship it to 23321. The only thing I have to be specific with is that it has to come from an OZ rally. It's the only lancer with an exhaust of 2.25". The LS/ES had exhaust of 2" or 2.15". That's all I believe. Thank you