Works vs Tsudo exhaust

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by lucabrasi305, Nov 15, 2009.

1. lucabrasi305

lucabrasi305 Active Member

I want to get an exhaust for my car and wanted more about how they sound, their power increase, and their quality

2. oshusttoley

oshusttoley Well-Known Member

well works for the 08+ lancer is just axle-back. i really dont think you gain anything from it. it just has a deeper tone but its not like that ricey honda civic sound, no offence to them but i hate super loud cars that dont move fast lol. i never heard the tsudo. if u want performance, get the Magnaflow catback. my buddy has that and loves it.

3. whosjamesgo

whosjamesgo Well-Known Member

they are both axle-backs..for me i just installed my works exhaust bout 2weeks ago and i like it alot. i dont really like how the tsudo or N1 style exhaust on own cars they look ugly to be and sound like an fart can.

4. lucabrasi305

lucabrasi305 Active Member

Thanks for the help how loud is your works exhaust because i dont want mine too loud that i attract unwanted attention

5. whosjamesgo

whosjamesgo Well-Known Member

its pretty loud during high rev but have a good deep tone to it.
    good luck finding some tho.they are hard to find now-a-days

6. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

get whatever one isnt a fart can

7. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

the WORKS can be loud, but eventually you and your car will get used to it. it's not a fart can sound though, it's pretty deep... as far as 4 cylinders go anyway, lol. i love it, especially on the down shift :D as far as attention goes... i've had it for about 9 months. i haven't gotten any attention that i didn't want to get ;)

as far as power goes, i cant say for sure. all i know is that the exhaust coupled with my other mods has seen a definate improvement. if nothing else, it is a definate weight savings. the stock exhaust is freaking huge and heavy. i'd put it at about 50+ lbs. and the WORKS at about 20 lbs. +/-