WHERE ARE THE PARTS I NEED

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by =SpEeDrIvEn=, Jan 23, 2009.

1. =SpEeDrIvEn=

=SpEeDrIvEn= New Member

ive been looking all over the web for the same answers that other peeps in my situation ask...where are the parts i need for my ride. Especially a common ride that no one really makes parts for. i got a simple 06 lancer es because it was the cheapest i could afford with the situation i was in. sooo now im looking to make it spiffy, not fast dont get that mixed up considering some people dont understand that the es is NOT an evo so speed is not the direction im going in with this car. but i would like to know if anyone has insight on catback exhausts, body kits so on and so forth. ill keep looking but just needed some help so give me a heads up :p

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Have you tried our site sponsor Road Race Motorsports??

Click HERE for thier store and 06 products.

3. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

try lookin on speedcorps.com

4. illdietrying

illdietrying Well-Known Member

welcome to LT

5. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

find stuff you like yet??

6. =SpEeDrIvEn=

=SpEeDrIvEn= New Member

Thanx to you guys that responded, ive gone to motorsports before and found some interesting mods. my wife told me before i make any mods to the lancer to first get rid of the stock tires so the first mod of the year is tires. what would be your suggestion im looking at enkei wheels. my buddy suggested low profile tires.

7. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

fist of all, welcome to LT!! the wheels depend on what your style preference is...you can go to http://www.tirerack.com, and search the web for other sites, where you can see your car with the wheels on so you have an idea on how it would look...there are many diff styles, and enkei have very nice ones, but be wary of pot holes, aftermarket wheels are not the best to survive a pot hole or two....good luck on your search!! :D

8. Shadows

Shadows Well-Known Member

Best Welcome To LT. Enjoy !!!!

9. dive_junkie

dive_junkie Well-Known Member

Yeah I was in the same boat you were when I joined. I found this site on accident and it has been the best for me. I have learned a few things since joining. If you search around the site you will find a lot of information you are looking for on what to buy and mod your car with. Welcome to LT.

10. =SpEeDrIvEn=

=SpEeDrIvEn= New Member

im doing a bit of research on the ralliart and i dont know why i didnt think about getting this car instead of the es considering the only thing better is the evo but too much for my wallet. so give me your imput all you ralliart owners. cause i was about to start modding the es before i came across the ralli. now im thinking of trading mine in for one.

11. l_lancer1

l_lancer1 Well-Known Member

which year ralliart? the 06? well hell either way go for a ralliart. my buddy has one an loves it. but he has a sportback :p we call it the shagin wagon on crack haha