Whats up?

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by shieldwolf342, Jan 15, 2010.

1. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

Hey all whats up just dropping by to introduce myself and my car a little.

Im a full time employee and full time student so im always on the run it seems. Im more of a computer geek but i like working on cars as a hobby.

My car is a 2003 OZ Rally Lancer bought it about a year ago and it has treated my well so far. It had a few scrapes in the rear bumper ( guess the person couldnt back up) but no major damage at all.
    Mods so far are nothing much just your basics really.

-New exhaust system ending with a 4" outport I didnt do the exhaust headers didnt have the time or money but underneath the car was all redone.

- New Megan Street Coilovers The old suspension was shot from the car sitting for about 7 months.

-Yokohama - Avid H4S tires The old ones were dry rot from sitting.

-K&N Cold air Intake Kit

so um thats about it .

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT! Always good to see another 7g join. Has anyone else noticed more and more 7th gens joining? I remember there used to only be a few of us on here. Anyways, if you have any questions about anything, just ask, there are plenty of people here that know a bunch of stuff. And, did you buy the megan coil overs yourself, or were they on the car when you bought them?

3. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

yeah ive noticed that too hunk, haha, anyways welcome man

4. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

The megans were put on after if got the car. I bought them thru the local performance autosports shop. The surprisingly were a whole lot more than new OEM ones. Like 250 more.

5. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

6. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.com! Happy Modding!