What's up from TX

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by GoldenBoy, Oct 23, 2007.

1. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

I joined the site in late September (1st forum site; I'm such a virgin to this) and have finally had the time to become involved. I have a 2008 GTS, fully loaded, desert sand (looks tan to me). I haven't added any mods yet other than tint, but ordered the RRM intake and exhaust this afternoon.

I have owned a few other rides (Eclipse and a BMW 325i), but enjoy the size and design of the GTS. At 40 it may seem late in the game to still be interested in cars, but thats how I was brought up.

Ultimately, I want to find a balance of function, looks and performance. After 20 years in the Army with tours in Egypt, Kosovo and Iraq I wnated a new toy to play with and now I have it.

If I make any mistakes in the forum rules let me know so I can get it right, I don't mind learning new things.

2. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Welcome, Im new to the site also and so far its a fun site !!

Good luck with your new GTS man, so far I love mine, Im running pure stock as well.. Some day I might add something to mod it a bit, but Im content with it as-is right now. Im 30-something and enjoy my new toy, its the nicest looking car Ive owned so far (had a total of eight card/trucks over the yesrs).

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to the site and congrats on the Lancer.

Please post pics. We like pics :D

4. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum enjoy 8)

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Oh I will let you know!! j/k

Welcome and congrats on the DS GTS!!!

6. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

Thanks to everyone for letting me come play. Damn you guys have some nice toys!!! :thumbup:

7. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Welcome to the Lancer Tuners Community!

8. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site im thirtyish lol and serv in the Navy heading back to the Gulf in less than on week. I wont be able to post as much as i used too for the next 6 months but you all will be in my heart sniff sniff tito give me a tissue... :lol: . Again welcome to the site the guy all know there shit and there are always interesting topics, usually dealing with vendors and certain people heheheh. but they do make for a good read just be professional and shit the site will treat you good.

9. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Welcome sir! :D

Aw, Desert Sand? I want to see some pics of that color so bad. Pics will be so much appreciated! I bet it will look pretty badass with some nice gunmetal rims, a drop, and tint. :lol:

10. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Member

I will post some when I get chance. I'm pretty pissed right now, both front windows have streaks in them from lack of felt window trim. Now I have to get some moleskin and the windows re-tinted. :evil:

On the other hand I am so excited about getting my SRI and exhaust, its like being a kid on Christmas morning....it can't come fast enough. :D

Crazy mixed emotions!!!!!! I get a lot of compliments on the color & the car, especially from the chicas here in TX.

11. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

welcome :D