Whats up everybody!

Discussion in 'New Member Check In!' started by LanceES18, Aug 6, 2010.

1. LanceES18

LanceES18 Member

Whats up everbody, my names Ben, I'm 19. Im from Wildwood, Florida and I drive a 2002 Mitsubishi LancerES. I'm an active member on both FLORIDALANCERS.com and Mitsu-media.com. Ive owned this car for a little over a year now and have made some very big changes. So far I have added an Injen SRI, 2.5'' straight exhasut with a Netami muffler, Evo 8/9 spoiler with the carbon fiber middle section, Evo 8/9 vortex generator, Kosei K-1 Racing rims 17x7.5 +45 with 205/40/17 rubber, NRG innovation racing seats, KYOUU seat bases from New Zealand, Evo 8 style projector headlights by Depot, Custom upholsetered interior using black fabric, Black Suede and green vinyl color matched to my rims, Freedom Design rear strut brace, painted the interior panels black, and have a Ken style kit that needs to be installed and painted.
    But on to the pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Welcome to lt.com Ben. I like everything I see except 2 things. The non-adjustable bucket seats (reclinable is my prefered type of seat period. especially if I have a passenger). And the 17" wheels. Now I like the style and the color. Just not the size and lack of a drop. And image 3 it looks as if you dont even have a grille. But I looked back at image 1 and saw the grille. Got any pics of the engine bay? And what are your future plans for the whip? I like the new upholstery as well. And do you have the evo 8 gauge cluster yet? but wait your an automatic lancer so it may not work as I don't know any automatic evo's. Those are pretty damn rare. Good looks. Keep up the good work. What type of tires do you have? Like name brand of it.

3. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT very nice ride and i do agree jogenmaru a drop is necessary. I like the wheels and the style they are perfect for the ride but the 17's just throws the looks off. Now maybe with a pretty aggressive drop it might make a difference but other than that i love the ride man. I most def want to see the Ken style kit.

4. LanceES18

LanceES18 Member

Yes I know I need a drop, and bad. I'm actually saving up the funds for a set of coilovers and should hopefully have them on the car by the middle of October. Future plans? Buy a second engine, completly build it from the ground up, turbo, 5speed swap, and some other things that I want to try. But I have some pics of the ken styl kit, but I wont be using the rear bumper I got with it, I dont like it, so I', trying to find another one that i do like. Oh and when it is time to put the kit on, all body work that needs to be done to the car will get done, and I will have it sprayed in Wicked White =]
    Oh and when i get the coilovers on I plan on dropping the car as far as it will go, and have some fender work done on the back, seeing as how i had to put 3mm spacers in the back to stop the rubbing on the inside.

Pics of the Ken style kit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  5. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT.

6. LanceES18

LanceES18 Member

Thanks!

7. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Welcome to LT...I'm diggin the green wheels.

8. LanceES18

LanceES18 Member

Thanks!!

9. 1slowlance

That interior looks really nice. Like the doors how they're all black. Sexy. And, for some reason, I've noticed green rims always look good on white cars.

10. LanceES18

LanceES18 Member

Ugh I hate my door panels right now. They were grey before and I just sprayed them with the interior vinyl spray. I sourced a complete door panel set from and evo 8, so hopefully ill be picking those up. and yes I saw a really clean Wicked White evo 9 on the interwebs that had a set of Takata green Te37's on it and fell in love. the color of the powder that i had sprayed was supposed to be close to takata green, but i had the shop mix it with some added colors.

11. 1slowlance

Like that wing too, but I think I dig the wingless look a little more. What percent tint do you have?

12. LanceES18

LanceES18 Member

Idk I love the wing. But I have 20% all around

13. 1slowlance

Nice. I have 20 on my back window, and 30 on the rest. Keep up the good work, man. Future plans?

14. LanceES18

LanceES18 Member

Right now im saving for a set of megain coilovers. then CF hood, APR gt mirrors, get the kit installed, bodywork and painted Wicked White. then buy a second engine, build it from the ground up, turbo, and 5 speed swap. and then some other small stuff.

15. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I'd start with the engine. It's not that expensive to buy a 4G94 engine. Ranges from $250-$750.

16. 1slowlance

Yeah, cuz they're poo poo. Lol.

17. LanceES18

LanceES18 Member

Yea, but rods= 700$ pistons = 650$, port/polish and all that is even more. so idk. its gonna take me a while. i wish they made aftermarket intake manifolds for our cars. well atleast if they do, i havent found em yet.

18. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

welcome! Very nice ride

19. davidlanceres

davidlanceres Well-Known Member

Hey man! I know you from Mitsu-Media. Welcome! Enjoy the forum and car looks good!

20. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member