What u guys think?? suggestions/opinions wanted

Discussion in 'Mid-West Owners Forum' started by Chi_Lancer09, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Chi_Lancer09

Chi_Lancer09 Well-Known Member

This is the NEW flyer i made for the Car show I'm planning for my fraternity. What you guys think?? It's all pretty much done just have to add a few more sponsor logos to the back. but it's pretty much ready to print. lemme know what u think........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chi_Lancer09

not sure y it got cut off but u guys get the general idea.....

3. MonChi

MonChi Well-Known Member

your size was to large but to the point the front looks great the back is good but dosen't flow like the front but it is good nice work.

4. MonChi

MonChi Well-Known Member

one more thing i'm not sure if your sponsers will be their or see the flyers and know we love lancers, but if is a car show and one of your sponser's is a car manufacturer then generally you would have a pic of their car on the front not another manufacturer who didn't help. it just that extra thank you from you to them.

5. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

Looks awsome if I can get there I will!

6. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

lol that`s so close to where i live :))

7. Chi_Lancer09

Thanks guys.... I realize the front is way more elaborate than the front but i wanted the back to be simple and to the point. here's the updated version. there's still a few more sponsors i need to get confirmed but this is current.

[​IMG]

8. Chi_Lancer09

hey pickasso... u live close 2 there? that means u gotta go. lol it's for a good cause dude. i'm takin the lancer. i dont expect to win lol well i cant since it's my event. lol but yea there's gonna be some awesome rides there. we have a few sponsored cars comin through. most of which are 600+ hp. but it should be a really fun event with tons of registered cars.

Hey on a side note, do u know of any local restaurant that would wanna set up shop and sell food?? i'm lookin for a hamburger/ hotdog stand. if u know of any place, lemme know. thanks dude.