What did you do to your lancer today?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by TILMakeEmTap, Feb 9, 2010.

1. TILMakeEmTap

TILMakeEmTap Guest

As the topic says post up pictures and tell everyone on LT what you did to your lancer today.

I got my Angel Eyes professionally rewired today along with my LED foot-wells.

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

i beleive this topic has been started already but anyways , installed my 3k HID fogs :D

3. TILMakeEmTap

TILMakeEmTap Guest

Sry if it has been, I didn't see it so I figured what the hell .. I'm getting mine this weekend! 4300K HID fogs and 8000K Low's! Plus a in-dash navi and rims!

4. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I took mine to work... drove it back home, and figured out that the rattling I thought was a broken tweeter was actually just the scotch tape I left in the door rattling.

5. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

i drove mine to school and back home. if it gets freaking warmer im going to put my bumper overlay on ugh

6. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

E-braked in the snow! bahaha

7. beard_irish

beard_irish Well-Known Member

i dont think it will ever get warmer here

8. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i drove mine home from the mall, and my "service engine soon" light came on :[

9. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

lol yea

10. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

I drove mine downtown to go to a parade. My service engine soon light has been on for a while now. It's the o2 sensor in my header, I just never went and ordered the sensor. I'm thinking about doing it next paycheck.

11. C-lo

C-lo Well-Known Member

took it to an open parking lot by my house and pulled on the e-brake like crazy :mrgreen:

12. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Install the factory exhaust back on the Lancer.. :drunken: :drunken:

13. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

installed angel eyes, harness bar waiting on my wing delte kit from road race and my drl bypass

14. 1slowlance

I looked at him briefly when I just woke up. I'll be driving him to school in about 3 hours. :(

15. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

lol him, don't most guys give their cars girl names! :p

16. TILMakeEmTap

TILMakeEmTap Guest

Finally got my Evo X spoiler in today and bought my EIBACH Pro-Kit Lowering kit from ACI. This weekend I'm getting my underbody kit and stobe lights installed by a very good friend of the family .. plus hopefully getting my set of rims in.

17. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

I prayed that my 8000k,12000k's, and jroxs DRL bypass arrived...but no luck. Maybe tomorrow.

18. mhmayhem88

mhmayhem88 Well-Known Member

I touched up my front grill a little bit. One of the edges was kinda peeling but not really but I just put a little bit of plastidip over it and fixed it right up.

19. 1slowlance

Yes, most guys do have girl cars, but when it says "LANCE" on the back....I've never heard of a girl named Lance. Lol. We're brothers, both named Lance. That's one of the main reasons I got the car. Lol.

20. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

ok whatever