warning. not for serious billy's

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Evolve, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

pshhh, im young, athletic, and hispanic. all i need is a shot of Patron. [​IMG]

after that you'll be hott. ok...maybe 2 shots. and if you shave ur face :D

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

But i know for a fact Alv say's "if it moves. ill F*#^ it"

[​IMG]

id watch that guy

3. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Shave my face!? What about my newly discovered vagina? :D

4. Subawho

Do you mean that as youd like to watch him f anything that moves? :p

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

*puts camcorder away*

No....[​IMG]

6. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

wow seriously guys? did this come from the seatbelt mod topic? you guys should have just kept it there lol

7. Subawho

You catch on pretty quick there Nancy :wink:

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Lou. i think you're decently smart. i think you MIGHT be able to answer your own question there big guy.

9. Subawho

OH MAN I AM SO INTO TAPING! BRING IT SATURDAY! :wink: :wink: :wink: :oops: :wink: :wink: :wink:

10. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

1234567890-=-0987654321`1234567898765421`123456789876543`123456787654321`1234567897654321234567878654

:D :) :( :eek: :lol: 8) :? :x :p :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :albino: :bigsmurf: :blackeye: :bounce: :brilsmurf: :blackknight: :argue: :angryfire: :smurfin: :salute: :spiderman: :spiderman: :spiderman: :spiderman: :spiderman: :dark1: :dark1: :cya: :cussing: :brave: :brave: :brave: :brave: dink dink dink dink :sign3: :sign3: :sign3: :sign3: :sign3: :sign3: :sign3: :sign3: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :sign4: :wav: :toothy2: :toothy2: :violent3: :tongue9: :thefinger: :tweety: :pottytrain2: :sad2: :sad3: :pottytrain3: :sad4: :eek:ccasion4: :wave: :toothy4: :sign5: :read: :sad9: :eek:ccasion1: :notworthy:

11. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

speaking of which. is there a thread talking about what people should bring? should i bring anything? besides the alcohol, lube and wig for you.

12. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

not on this site but heres whats being brought already

Charcoal: KRU
    Hamburgers:
    Hotdogs: MXlou
    Buns: tatsujo
    Ketchup: bras_33
    Mustard: bras_33
    Soda: Subawho
    Water: bras_33

13. Subawho

Evolve you could just visit the other site, but I know you are the type to stay in your "safe place" so since Lou already provided the answer I guess you can just keep laying there in your fetal position :p

14. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

which reminds me. wtf is the name of the special place?

i tried typing the literal address i thought i remembered. but it's something WAAAAYY different then i was thinking.

i'll be expecting a PM. :p

15. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

LMAO bullshit. Ill go anywhere anytime. My safe place is my chair in my room next to the 360.

16. Subawho

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

awwww i thought you were takling about the other site. lmao. i was.

The one i got invited to. it's not in my cookies anymore. hence why i havent visited it in awhile. lol i don't get emo with you anymore. im past that. That's sooooooo when i first joined. 8)

im used to multi quoting and posting random posts. i didnt mean to "disect" your quote.

now love me :D

18. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Lmao you guys!

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

sup flow! 8)

time for me to leave from work. i say GOOD DAY! :p

20. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

I say good day now you hear!