Want more How To

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by MontrealGTS, Jun 8, 2009.

1. MontrealGTS

MontrealGTS Well-Known Member

Ok guys i have been thinking about it and im thinking of doing more how to vids.
    if your interested in seeing more of me :D let me know what youd like a how to for and i will see what i can do
    and hopefully ill get support from the vendors to help me provide solid vids for you guys :D

let me know

2. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

If you can figure out how to set up footwell lights that are attached to the dome light/ or door switch (lights are on when door is open and or dome light switch is on) I would love you forever... no homo

3. sneakerhi

sneakerhi Well-Known Member

^ +1 on footwell if you can :D

4. MontrealGTS

ok i dont have any leds or anything but i will figure something out dont worry

if you want i can do it with a switch if youd like

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

+1 on the footwells. It'd be much cooler to open your door and LED's greet you by lighting up your pedals lol.

6. MontrealGTS

ill see what i come up with might do it tonight if i feel like paying for a led strip :S

7. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

If it helps... I think I heard of someone tapping into the dome light switch from the center compartment (there are some wires to play with there). As far as installing it to a switch I believe that's been done. I'm looking to take it to the next level by having everything come on at once on the same system. thanks ahead of time for trying!

8. MontrealGTS

DO or Do Not There is not try.

9. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

:-D hehe at least I know you're dedicated!

10. MontrealGTS

Ok guys im going to be doing the how to hopefully this weekend, what do you want to see in the how to

like just the wiring or from start to finish. i would like to know because if so i would need to pick up a led strip to install.

11. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

I pm'ed you MontrealGTS about the door inserts

12. MontrealGTS

havent rcv it yet

13. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

Might as well do the whole thing if it's something you want done on your car... but if you don't want to go through the hassle of getting led's then I guess just show where to hook it up to? How would you know if it works or not if you didn't test it out yourself

14. MontrealGTS

i would just use a single led instead of a strip, have alot laying around

15. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

as long as you can prove that it works that's be fine for me! nothing more you can show with led strip other than where to mount I guess :-D

16. MontrealGTS

project is on hold for the moment possible surprise

17. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Thats extremely easy.....

18. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

how to please!!!

19. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

They are wired inline with the door plunger located in the pillar.

20. MontrealGTS

serious some people need how to guides to help them and that is what im going to do for them im going to help them as best i can. im going to support them.