WA?

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Vaelehn, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Vaelehn

Vaelehn Member

Hey, new to the forums looked through this section but didn't really find what I was looking for. :) I was just wondering who all was from WA state and what area? At the moment I live in the Tacoma area.

2. EVOnotEMO

EVOnotEMO New Member

hey. just came across these forums too. i'm a newbie at evolutionm.net too. but i'm also from washington. spanaway/puyallup area.

3. Vaelehn

Vaelehn Member

awesome, nice to meet ya. I'm hoping there are more people around our area, might be nice to set up some stuff to do. *shrug*

4. shadow03

shadow03 Member

I'm from the auburn area!!! Nice to meet you guys. I haven't been active on this forum for a while though!

5. Vaelehn

Vaelehn Member

And then there was 3! Lol. If we find some more people we should do something? Meet up somewhere and cruise out to mt rainier or something.

6. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

We use to have a couple more on here. Bluelancer and Soviet are also in the area. I'm in Puyallup as well but like Shadow03 said, I haven't been active on the site for some time.

7. Vaelehn

Vaelehn Member

Yea, i just come on here every once in awhile im way more active at www.clubcj.net

8. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

Vaelehn, it says that you're at Fort Lewis what do you drive, I've most likely seen you around post.

9. lancer90

lancer90 New Member

whats up everyone. im from the tri cities. drive a 08 red lancer.

10. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

11. mike389

mike389 Member

Hey i recently bought my 2009 lancer es and just wanted to post and let everyone know i'm around the renton area so if there's anything going on just hit me up...

12. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Hey, I just moved to Oak Harbor a couple weeks ago, and got my brand new 2011 GTS last weekend.

13. Fuz1On

Fuz1On Well-Known Member

Welcome to Lt guys, made great purchases! Mod away!

14. slickdevil08

slickdevil08 Well-Known Member

I approve of this post ^ :twisted:

go to ur first meet...Winning!

15. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

Haha hopefully we can organize something when I get back from San Diego.

Deception Pass would be a pretty sick place to meet, but it's usually pretty crowded.

16. slickdevil08

also might wanna at least get 1 mod or two before meeting with other peeps may feel a more bit accepted lol

17. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

lol I'm gonna order something before I leave for San Diego, so when I get back it'll be here.

Then there's the adventure of installing it...whatever it is.

18. slickdevil08

intake>?

19. Helix

Helix Wants Recaros

That's what I'm thinking. We'll see.

20. slickdevil08

you really will like the extra noise if you do.

takeda ftw btw!