Turbull Cyanon today anyone?

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by 5th, Jan 13, 2008.

1. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

today is my first day off and i have some new tire setting i thought i might go relax around there and maybe take some turnsw nothing too dremastic if anyone is intrested its the same location as the good old days ill be there all day.. well let me know if ou wanna hangout

Circle K:
    562-945-4184

12604 Beverly Blvd
    Whittier, CA 90601, US

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?la ... e%20Stores

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Should have posted it earlier.

3. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member

i got work :evil:

4. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

well everyone missed out and i didnt expect to go today

but it was an awsome day to drive the road was clean and i probably made a dozen new turnbull friends

all together it was a good day i am check some fourms hopefully they posted the vid they took

5. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

what time did you go?

6. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Ralph i woulda went but i had a very busy Saturday and Sunday. Couldn't make it out .

7. Guest

Guest Guest

did ya take any pics brudda? glad to hear u had fun.

8. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

i was up there all day went back home for a bit during the afternoon and came back at night

it was clean well theres a bank where you can see all the way down great spot for pics and vids i didnt get any myseslf but im sure the other guys i met did

i wanna go again this week so ill post on this thread if i go, if any one is intrested just come. not even to run just to check out the scenery and the road

on a side note the tires preformed well i mustr say i did over estimate them a bit but after a while i got use to it. but hey who can beat free tires.
    even better then my cheepy dunlops

9. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

what else is done to your car? (suspension, engine-wise) were you up there just so you could kick the crap outta the new tires you got?

and yes. bump this thread next time you wanna head out. I live literally near one of the entries to Turnbull Canyon.

10. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

nothing just stock was keeping up with some DC2 :]

suspension is comeing up soon just need payday to come :D

i might go tonight after working waiting to see how badly work will kick my ass first